Updated On - June 22nd 2019, Updated By - Deeksha
BA Public Administration is standing for Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration. It is an Undergraduate course in publishing administration. This course is a undergraduates course. The minimum duration of that course is 3 years. This course is degree types course.
|B.A. (Public Administration)|
|Course Fees||INR 16500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 8 Lakh|
This is a graduation level course. The eligibility of the BA Public Administration Online Admission 2019 - 20 course is 10+2 equivalent. Top Recruiting areas for this course are Bureaucracy Economic Development, Indian Civil Services, Fire and Emergency Services, Education Public Works Land, Revenue Systems, Corporate Management, Municipal Bodies, Panchayati Raj Management, Police Department, Secretariat Tribal Administration, etc.
Eligibility for B.A. Public Administrations
- Students should have must be passed their 10+2 & equivalent examinations in any stream for reputed school board.
- Minimum Qualifications required board marks.
- Minimum marks required is 50% to 60% various form college to college.
- The duration of Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration is three years and after passing they have many scopes in various fields.
- The eligibility for BA Public Administration Online admission 2019-20 is qualifying 10+2 with minimum aggregate marks as required by the institute.
BA Public Administration Online Admission 2019 - 20 Process
Documents required for admissions
Class X & XII must be passed Certification & Mark sheet.
Passport size photographs.
Income certificate for candidates belonging to OBC category.
Permanent Address proof.
Certificate issued from the organization last worked for.
Certificate from the institute last attended.
Mark sheet 10th.
Mark sheet 12th.
ID proof College Leaving Certificate.
Adhar card (Mandatory)Degree / PG Mark Sheet.
Average Starting salary is INR 2 to 6 lacs per annum.
The normal course fee India range between is INR 1,00 to 1lakh.
This Stream of this course in Public Administration. Their course type is graduation. BA Public Administration is an advanced course study of the various concepts of administration.
Top Institutes offering BA Public Administration
B.A. Public Administration Job Types
- Management Analyst.
- Customs Inspector.
- Corporate Manager.
- Administrative Officer.
- Labour Management Relations Specialist.
- Personnel Management Specialist.
- Social Worker.
- 3 Years
- Degree, Post Graduate (PG)
- Computer Application
- 6 MONTHS
- 2 Years
- Degree, Post Graduate (PG)
- Environmental Science
- 1 Year
- DU PG Admission 2022 1st merit list release NOVEMBER 30TH, 2022
- IGNOU MASS NOVEMBER 28TH, 2022
- DU Spot cut off 2022: Registration Starts Today a... NOVEMBER 21ST, 2022
- NTA DUET PG Results 2022 Out, Check Direct Links t... NOVEMBER 24TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2022 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019