Updated On - August 2nd 2019, Updated By - Madhumita
Computer Applications Courses Masters - 2019-2020
Computer Applications Courses Masters:- The computer field is vast famous among the new generation. It has a great opportunity in any sector such as private and government. Master in Computer application is on high demand of the professionals in the IT field. For taken admission to this course, students are required BCA degree and most of the University has its own eligibility criteria.
Computer Applications Courses Masters In India
(Commerce Courses Masters) The M.Com degree is a postgraduate student. It is taken two years to complete. Students must hold a bachelors degree with 75%attendancee according to the eligibility criteria. In graduation level, applicants must hold 50% for admission. This course is generally focused on these subjects accounting, actuarial science, business management, corporate governance, human resource management, economics, statistics, finance, marketing or supply chain management. Master of Commerce course also provides by corresponding distance level education.
Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
Master of Computer Applications duration is 3 years. For the admission of this course, students must complete the bachelor degree or its equivalent course that candidate can consider for admission. The approximation amount for this course INR 15,000 to 34,000. After completing MCA course, students have numerous opportunity to word build their career in many sectors.
Top colleges for Masters in Computer Applications Courses:-
- Pune University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi
- Hyderabad Central University
- National Institute of Technology (NIT),Trichy
- Birla Institute of Technology(BITS),Ranchi
- National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal
- PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore
- IIM-K (Kozhikode)
- Bharathiar University - Coimbatore
- MN National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad
- Vellore Institute Of Technology-Vellore (Tamilnadu)
- Pondicherry Central University
- Banaras Hindu University - Varanasi
- National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
PGD in Computer Applications duration is 3 years. For admission to this course, the minimum eligibility required is graduation degree with mathematics. Most of the colleges are conducted entrance examination which eligibility criteria are managed according to the Colleges authority. The average of this course to pursuing is Rs 2,000 and 18 Lacs for 3 years.