Yogi Aditiyanath announced that NEET would be a requirement for Nursing Admissions in 2022, and five new paramedical courses will be added.
While reviewing the department's action plan, the UP Chief Minister said that students would be admitted to GNM and BSN courses through the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET). The CM of UP suggested devising a plan to introduce five new paramedical courses, including OT Technician, Radiotherapy Technician, Dialysis Technician, Anaesthesia Technician, and MRI Technician.
In the next six months, CM Aditiyanath is directed to set up three paramedical schools and 24 skill labs in the state. The Chief Minister has directed that new nursing colleges be established at government medical colleges and district hospitals to increase the number of nurses. The chief minister of UP says nurses should be promoted as an aspirational profession.
Following the report of the CM, "Over Resolution of One District One Medical College continew with full commitment.". There are only 14 districts where medical colleges have not been established. This priority should be given to establishing medical colleges. Chief Minister Yogi Aditiyanath shared a quote via Twitter.
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- CUET UG 2022 Registration Last date is Extended... MAY 6TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2022 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- UGC Chairman M. Jagadesh Kumar told the print that... APRIL 22ND, 2022
- Yogi Aditiyanath announced that NEET would be a re... APRIL 21ST, 2022
- There are about 1 lakh applicants for UG Entrance... APRIL 19TH, 2022
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for taking the BEd... APRIL 16TH, 2022
- 85% of admissions in 2022 will be based on Common... APRIL 15TH, 2022
- According to St Stephen's, the CUET score will be... APRIL 14TH, 2022
- The University of Jamia Millia Islamia will accept... APRIL 13TH, 2022
- Tamil Nadu Assembly urges the Centre to withdraw t... APRIL 12TH, 2022
- Applications should be started by registering at c... APRIL 9TH, 2022
- University Entrance Test Scores Accepted By CUCET... JANUARY 28TH, 2022
- All eligible students are notified of admission to... APRIL 7TH, 2022
- Ashoka University last date of admission announced JANUARY 25TH, 2022
- IGNOU Re Registration date Extended JANUARY 17TH, 2022
- Online MBA Programme Launch by IGNOU JANUARY 12TH, 2022
- NTA -Released IIFT MBA Program Results! FEBRUARY 1ST, 2022
- Diploma and Degrees offered by the Ed-Tech Compani... JANUARY 31ST, 2022
- The Anna University semester exam schedule is rele... JANUARY 28TH, 2022
- BHU RET 2022: Registration process for begins on b... JANUARY 28TH, 2022