University Entrance Test Scores Accepted By CUCET 2022
This examination is offered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to various centrally-funded universities. The NTA conducted CUCETs in 2021 at 12 central universities that offered undergraduate or integrated programs.
There will be more universities participating in CUET 2022. The entrance exam will be conducted by the University of Delhi and the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) from next year onwards. Delhi University previously offered most of its undergraduate courses on a merit basis, and for postgraduate coursework, it used the Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) conducted by the NTA.
The NTA also held a JNU Entrance Examination (JNUEE).
Listed below is a list of colleges that will use CUCET for next year's admissions. The NTA will release the CUCET 2022 information bulletin with the exam's final list of universities.
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kerala
- Assam University, Silchar
- Central University of Gujarat
- Delhi University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Haryana
According to the NTA, candidates must check the eligibility criteria of participating universities before applying for CUCET. On participating universities' websites, you can find details about programs, eligibility criteria, program structure, and other information.
"Once NTA declares the results for CU-CET, the respective CUs will release their counselling/ admission schedule and merit list." the NTA said.
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- CUET UG 2022 Registration Last date is Extended... MAY 6TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2022 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- UGC Chairman M. Jagadesh Kumar told the print that... APRIL 22ND, 2022
- Yogi Aditiyanath announced that NEET would be a re... APRIL 21ST, 2022
- There are about 1 lakh applicants for UG Entrance... APRIL 19TH, 2022
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for taking the BEd... APRIL 16TH, 2022
- 85% of admissions in 2022 will be based on Common... APRIL 15TH, 2022
- According to St Stephen's, the CUET score will be... APRIL 14TH, 2022
- The University of Jamia Millia Islamia will accept... APRIL 13TH, 2022
- Tamil Nadu Assembly urges the Centre to withdraw t... APRIL 12TH, 2022
- Applications should be started by registering at c... APRIL 9TH, 2022
- University Entrance Test Scores Accepted By CUCET... JANUARY 28TH, 2022
- All eligible students are notified of admission to... APRIL 7TH, 2022
- Ashoka University last date of admission announced JANUARY 25TH, 2022
- IGNOU Re Registration date Extended JANUARY 17TH, 2022
- Online MBA Programme Launch by IGNOU JANUARY 12TH, 2022
- NTA -Released IIFT MBA Program Results! FEBRUARY 1ST, 2022
- Diploma and Degrees offered by the Ed-Tech Compani... JANUARY 31ST, 2022
- The Anna University semester exam schedule is rele... JANUARY 28TH, 2022
- BHU RET 2022: Registration process for begins on b... JANUARY 28TH, 2022