Srinivas University, Mangalore Open Admissions for BEd 2022 batch
At Srinivas University, The College Of Education focuses on developing dynamic teachers that are ready to take up the responsibility to shape up the lives of youngsters to become responsible citizens in their lives.
The college imparts qualitative and innovative professional Education through experience and committed faculty members to the aspiring teachers with modern & sophisticated teaching techniques without losing the flavour of traditional teaching methodology.
Scope of the Course:
The Bachelor's degree in Education is a professional degree and prepares students to enter the professional teaching world. BEd program will open doors to multiple teaching opportunities in various disciplines since the eligibility to join the course is open for graduates and postgraduates of any discipline both at school and higher education level.
Career opportunities after completing B.Ed :
- Student can be a teacher in any Government, Private, aided, ICSE, and CBSE schools of India and abroad for all the graduate teachers.
- Students have an opportunity to be a teaching faculty in Degree Colleges of Government and Private Institutions both in India and abroad.
- Students can do Post-graduation in Education and followed by Multidisciplinary Research in Education.
Admissions for the B.Ed Course batch of 2022 are ongoing, and only a few seats are available. Classes will start from the first week of January. For more details, one can contact college office no 0824- 2447388 or Mobile no 9845668083.
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- NEET UG Counselling 2021 Registration Process will... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Last date SEED 2022 Registration JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- SRMJEEE Result 2022 Declared Phase 1 JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Kerala University PG Final Phase allotment JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- JNU MBA Admission 2022-24 Application Process JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- The IIM Ahmedabad has a virtual conference for ePG... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Lucknow University, Affiliated Colleges are closed... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- The Dibrugarh University gains ISO certification JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Scientists at the IIT-BHU develop new charging tec... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Answer key for UCEED 2022 to be released on Januar... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- IIM Udaipur Is Giving Startup Innovation Grants to... JANUARY 22ND, 2022
- Allahabad University open admission building from... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- new PG program announces by Banaras Hindu Universi... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- Colleges in Puducherry will be closed till January... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- The ICMAI CMA Foundation 2021 exam result have bee... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- IIM Ahmedabad has changed the criteria for getting... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- Osmania University will be closed till January 30... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- Mains (Feb) With assembly elections and rising cov... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- BHU Starts a new Hindu Studies Course JANUARY 21ST, 2022