NEET UG Counselling 2022: Eligibility, Documents
NEET UG Counselling 2022 for all FAQs answers about eligibility, Schedule and Medical seats: NEET UG counselling will start on 11 October 2022. 15 % of admission to (AIQ) All India Quota governments seats, central universities, ESIC/AFMS institute, JIPMER and AIIMS colleges counselling will be done by NEET UG. The 1st round of counselling will be open on 07 October 2022 to 28 October 2022.
The first round of counselling will be held by respective state authorities. 2nd round of state counselling will be started on 07 November 2022 to 18 November 2022. AIQ second round of counselling will be started on 02 November 2022 to 10 November 2022. At the same time, the additionally 1st round of counselling for AIQ will be held by Medical Council Committee (MCC) from 11 October 2022 to 20 October 2022. There are 4 rounds of counselling that will be conducted for MBBS Admissions 2022. All the information will be updated on MCC official portal.
The following steps for the seat allotment -
NEET UG 2022 counselling depends upon
- The choice to fill
- Seat allotment and reporting to the college allotted.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET UG Counselling 2022
For the general category, students need to score 50%, whereas the SC/ST/OBC applicants must have scored 40 %. The NEET result, NTA (National Testing Agency) will prepare the merit list for the 15% AIQ (All India Quota) counselling. As per the NTA guidelines, they have to provide information about qualified students. And a similar authority will hold the counselling for the state quota seats for the MBBS and BDS seats at the private colleges. It will depend on the number of vacancies. Counselling may be conducted in 3 to 4 rounds.
Required Documents for NEET UG Counselling 2022 :
Those applicants who are attending the NEET counselling must have to submit the necessary documents.
- Mark sheet of Class 10 and certificate
- Mark sheet of class 10+2 and certificate
- 2021 NEET Result or rank letter
- Original ID proof approved by the Government like Adhar card, PAN card, Driving license, etc.
- Passport size photograph (6 to 8)
- Disability certificate
- Caste certificate
- Students also submit provisional allotment letter
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration Date JANUARY 16TH, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration JANUARY 2ND, 2023
- CUET 2023 PG Registration DECEMBER 20TH, 2022
- CLAT Result 2023 DECEMBER 19TH, 2022
- DU UG Admission 2022: DU Released Special Spot Rou... DECEMBER 17TH, 2022
- DU NCWEB PG Admissions 2022: DU Released First Mer... DECEMBER 17TH, 2022
- CUET Registration 2023 Will Begin in February: UGC... DECEMBER 17TH, 2022
- PhD New Rules DECEMBER 15TH, 2022
- IGNOU TEE DECEMBER DECEMBER 15TH, 2022
- DU NCWEB PG Admission 2022 DECEMBER 14TH, 2022
- DU PG Admission 2022 1st merit list release NOVEMBER 30TH, 2022
- IGNOU MASS NOVEMBER 28TH, 2022
- DU Spot cut off 2022: Registration Starts Today a... NOVEMBER 21ST, 2022
- NTA DUET PG Results 2022 Out, Check Direct Links t... NOVEMBER 24TH, 2022
- Jamia Millia Islamia PhD Admission 2022: Registrat... NOVEMBER 21ST, 2022
- DU UG ADMISSION 2022: The Second Round of Allotmen... OCTOBER 27TH, 2022
- DU NCWEB First Cut Off Released 2022 OCTOBER 27TH, 2022
- JEE Mains 2023: Online registration starts in Nove... NOVEMBER 1ST, 2022
- NEET UG Counselling 2022: Eligibility, Documents OCTOBER 6TH, 2022