Diploma and Degrees offered by the Ed-Tech Companies are not applicable
As per the latest notice announced by the UGC related to the Ed-Tech company, the authority notified that no "franchise" would be allowed to offer educational degrees or diplomas to the students. In support of the notice, the AICTE Chairman Anil Sahasrabudhe has stated that the "rules and regulations announced by the UGC should be followed and the Ed-Tech companies cannot provide the Degrees and Diplomas to the students, although they can provide certificates to them."
He also stated, "the government is not against the Ed-Tech companies, but they can't be allowed to get into the field that is not of their interest like offering Degree and Diploma. The norms are needed to be followed".
In an interview, Anil Sahasrabudhe also stated that "we have authorized the universities and institutions to provide the degrees and diplomas on their own, but that doesn't allow them to provide them based on other private companies. They are supposed to provide them on their own".
He also said that we value the importance of the Ed-Tech companies in providing information and education under various fields. That's why they are permitted to provide certificates to the students but can't provide degrees and diplomas.
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- CUET UG 2022 Registration Last date is Extended... MAY 6TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2022 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- UGC Chairman M. Jagadesh Kumar told the print that... APRIL 22ND, 2022
- Yogi Aditiyanath announced that NEET would be a re... APRIL 21ST, 2022
- There are about 1 lakh applicants for UG Entrance... APRIL 19TH, 2022
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for taking the BEd... APRIL 16TH, 2022
- 85% of admissions in 2022 will be based on Common... APRIL 15TH, 2022
- According to St Stephen's, the CUET score will be... APRIL 14TH, 2022
- The University of Jamia Millia Islamia will accept... APRIL 13TH, 2022
- Tamil Nadu Assembly urges the Centre to withdraw t... APRIL 12TH, 2022
- Applications should be started by registering at c... APRIL 9TH, 2022
- University Entrance Test Scores Accepted By CUCET... JANUARY 28TH, 2022
- All eligible students are notified of admission to... APRIL 7TH, 2022
- Ashoka University last date of admission announced JANUARY 25TH, 2022
- IGNOU Re Registration date Extended JANUARY 17TH, 2022
- Online MBA Programme Launch by IGNOU JANUARY 12TH, 2022
- NTA -Released IIFT MBA Program Results! FEBRUARY 1ST, 2022
- Diploma and Degrees offered by the Ed-Tech Compani... JANUARY 31ST, 2022
- The Anna University semester exam schedule is rele... JANUARY 28TH, 2022
- BHU RET 2022: Registration process for begins on b... JANUARY 28TH, 2022