Updated On - October 23rd 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA Media Management:- The post-graduation course on Media Management is a prospective one to get a secured job. It has gained high popularity among the graduates now a day. Master of Business Administration Media Management has gained more candidates than other management studies in recent days. The students who are interested to meet and greet new people can opt for this postgraduation. Communication is a huge part of this post-graduation course. This will help you make an individual make sound career in early life.
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Media Management
|Average Starting Salary
|2 Lakh To 13 Lakh
MBA Media Management Criteria
- The individual must have a graduation degree before applying for MBA Media Management
- The candidate must know the basics of media. Otherwise, the candidate will not be able to tackle the general discussion part arranged by the authority.
- The candidate must have at least fifty percent marks in the graduation.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognized university or college.
- The individual must have a basic idea about mass communication for the execution of the in-field projects.
- The individual will have to pass in the entrance exams like-
- CAT (Common Aptitude Test)
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test)
- MAT (Media Admission Test)
- CMAT (Common Management Aptitude Test)
The top institutions always prefer to check the marks gained in the entrance exams.
Cost of Studying
The course of studying MBA Media Management is different in many institutions. But the average course fee is around four lakhs in India. In top institutions, it is around six to ten lakhs. Some colleges charge more than this. Course fees might be up to fifteen lakhs.
The salary offered to the newcomers is around two to three lakhs per annum. But it will increase after gaining some years of work experience. Then it will be around two to ten lakhs. So, Master of Business Administration Media Management is a prospective post-graduation.
Where to Study?
There are many institutions in the country for this post-graduation. But it is not easy to find the top institutions in India. So, here are some names to provide an outline of the same.
- AJK Mass Communication Research Center, New Delhi
- Sophia College for Women, Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- Delhi Film Institute, New Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media (IIJNM)
- Amity School of Communication
A Brief Overview of Media Management
The course is about media and communication. The candidate must have an idea of advertising, digital media, online broadcasting and channelization of news. Some skills are necessary apart from having good marks in the post-graduation in MBA Media Management.
The course is a semester-based course with tenure of two years. The candidates must join the internships and project campaigns if there is any in the curriculum.
- Channel Head
- Digital Media Assistant
- Media Manager
- Media Strategist
Types of Subjects
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Media Ethics and Laws
- Research Methodology
- Management Accounting
- Public Relations Management
- Total Quality Management
- 2 Years
- Degree, Post Graduate (PG)
- Computer Application
- 1 Year
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- BU Bhopal Notification 2024 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 12TH, 2024
- 6,000 crore are allocated for the education sector... FEBRUARY 2ND, 2024
- IGNOU Re-Registration Date Extended: How to Apply,... JANUARY 30TH, 2024
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021