Updated On - October 22nd 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA Materials Management:- This post-graduation course is helpful for those who need a secure job just after completion of the course. MBA Materials Management is a demand and supply oriented course that is related to companies that provide various things to the industry. It is an important part of every industry to bring such trained postgraduates. So, it is evident that the Master of Business Administration Materials Management is a prospective course.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Materials Management|
|Course Fees||INR 31200|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 13 Lakh|
MBA Materials Management Frame of the Course
The post-graduation course on MBA Materials Management is a semester-based course just like other management studies. It has a fixed curriculum. But that is dependent on the college or institution one wants to study. This course has projects and internships in some colleges and universities.
- The individual who wants to get admission in the MBA Materials Management needs to have a basic idea on the course.
- The aspirant must have an organizing power to stabilize the demand-supply chain in the market.
- The industry seeks a multi-talented candidate for such purposes. So, a Master of Business Administration Materials Management must know the details of the country's economics, business strategies of the brands, transportations, and customs of the country and so on.
- The student must have prior graduation in any discipline.
- The individual must have a graduation course form a reputed institution. It must be a recognized one in the country
- The candidate must pass in the entrance exam like CAT (Common Admission Test)/XAT (Xavier Admission Test) / MAT (Management Aptitude Test) and JMET (Joint Management Entrance Test) and so on
- The student needs to tackle the general discussion arranged by the college
- The students who had economics, maths, and accountancy like subjects in graduation will get extra privileges while getting an admission.
Where to Study?
There are many colleges in the country for this post-graduation in MBA Materials Management. But one must know the names of the top institutions.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM),Kolkata
- OP Jindal Global University
- Flame University, Pune
- P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- National School of Business, Bangalore
- Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Alliance University, Bangalore
There are universities in abroad also. One can also study abroad. But admission fees might be higher over there.
The curriculum for this post-graduation is almost the same in every college in India. But some changes might be there per the choice of the institution. Subjects that are taught are like-
- Managerial economics
- Human Resource management
- Purchasing ad procurement management
- Research methods for management
- Business environment and ethics
- Materials and stores management
- Export trade and documentation
- Packing and distribution management
There are other subjects also in the curriculum
- Materials Managers
- Material Supervisor
- Product Material Checker
Many other designations are offered by employers. These are depended on the type of company one is working in.
- The salary of the individual is around three lakhs initially. But it increases after gaining a few years of work experience.
- 2 Years
- 2 Years, 5 Years
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 JUNE 15TH, 2021
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018