Updated On - October 21st 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA Logistics Management:- There are various types of post-graduation for getting secured jobs in the education industry. But MBA Logistics Management is a great choice for many sorts of managerial posts. Individuals are offered with prospective jobs after completion of Master of Business Administration Logistics Management. So, if one wants to get into the cargo and logistics supply chain system one can opt for this degree. This degree has many aspects of improving earning capacity among newcomers.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Logistics Management|
|Course Fees||INR 28500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
Criteria for Getting an Admission
- The individual is required to have a graduation degree
- The individual is required to have to pass in entrance exams
- Entrance exams like GMAT, XAT, NMAT, and CAT are arranged to test the knowledge of the students
- The students are required to have at least fifty percent of marks in the graduation
- The aspirants should be able to tackle the general discussion session arranged by the authorities.
- The individual must have a graduation degree from a recognized institution
- The aspirant must have a basic idea on the logistics and related issues.
- MBA Logistics Managementhas fieldwork. So, the individual must have efficiency for team management and leadership.
Prospects of the Post-Graduation
This course has wide career options for improvement in the future. This course has an immense effect to get good jobs in the modern era. One can get jobs after completion of the course. The jobs that are allocated to the passed out candidates will have decent salaries. But it will be improved once one will gain work experience in the same field. After increasing work experiences one can switch companies or can establish one's own company on logistics services.
Essential Skills for Joining the Job
- MBA Logistics Management needs to have a multi-skill for getting a decent replacement in job sectors. Those skills are required for managing customers, an arrangement of a team, organizing service and so on.
- An individual must have knowledge of supply chain and shipping management.
- One must have interest and efficiency on the cargo and logistics
- Knowledge of the distribution of products and transportation of the same is required
- One must know about the supply of the products along with the demand of the same
- The pattern of the course is almost the same in every college in the country.
- This is a semester-based course that is divided into four semesters.
- The course requires admission fees for the institutions. It is not the same for all colleges.
- The college might ask for fees around one lakh. But it is higher for some colleges. The admission fee can extend up to seven lakhs for studying the Master of Business Administration Logistics Management.
- Subjects that are taught like:
- Transportation and distribution management
- International Business Management
- Customs and procedures
- Multimodal transportation organization management
- Principles of management
- The initial salary might not be quite high. But, it will increase once one will gain work experience in the same domain for a few years. The initial salary will be around three lakhs per annum. But, it will be higher after remaining in the same work field. It will be like eight to ten lakhs per annum.
- There are some foreign companies that will hire good quality trained postgraduates for logistics services in various countries. The salary will be higher for those. But proficiency in English is a must.
These are some prime colleges for studying the subject in the country.
- IIM, Bangalore
- NITIE, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai
- ISB, Hyderabad
- Logistic consultant
- Transport manager
- Purchasing manager
One should opt for this course for a better future!
- 5 Years
- Degree, Post Graduate (PG),Under Graduate (UG)
- Dual Degree
- Full Time
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 JUNE 15TH, 2021
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018