Updated On - December 16th 2019, Updated By - Education Dunia
Master of Business Administration [International Business]The need for efficiently trained postgraduates is increasing again and again. MBA International Business is one of these. It not only ensures a versatile career but also secures a bright future. It will help to provide them the best career after the completion of the post-graduation program. Here is a brief overview of the course and the prospects. This will also impart an idea for the best colleges and content of the curriculum.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
MBA in International Business Course Fees, Admission Process, Eligibility
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business|
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Course Eligibility||Graduation in discipline|
|Course Duration||two years|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Course Fees||33 k to 7.5 Lakh|
|Average Salary||5 to 12 Lakh per year|
- The individual must have a graduation degree for applying in the MBA International Business
- The individual must have at least fifty percent of marks in the graduation degree
- The individual should tackle the GD (general discussion) session arranged by the college authority. It is arranged for taking the admission.
- The students must have a basic idea on the post-graduation course
- The person must pass CAT/CMAT/SNAP/XAT and so on as an entrance exam. Most of the top colleges prefer entrance exam marks while taking the admission test.
The Best Colleges to Study for MBA in International Business
Some top preferences are here described. These are choices on the same in the country.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
There are other destinations also to complete the study on this discipline.
Some skills are preferred for this discipline. It will construct an ideal framework for studying the same. This subject was first started in the USA in the year of 1946. In India, it was in 1963 when IIFT (International Institute of Foreign Trade) was founded. The required skills are as described here:
- The individual must have an interest in economics and business economics
- The strategies of international or global business must be understood
- The aspirants must have a basic idea on import and export management
- The aspirants must have an idea on managerial business strategy
- The individual should have an interest in customs
- The individual should understand the government's strategies
The post-graduation on MBA International Business has a huge demand in the market. The global market is rising day by day. The need for such trained postgraduates is rising accordingly. So, it is mandatory to have a certain percentage of such management officials to organize, control and manage the international business. Many organizations offer top salaries for experienced postgraduates.
The earning will be dependent on the quality of the job. It will be around ten to fifteen lakhs per annum after some years of working experience. It is around 5 lakhs per annum initially. But changes in organizations and companies might bring changes in the amount of total income. This discipline is a prospectus one. So, it will be a promise for healthy income from the very beginning of the career. If one gets chances in abroad for work, income will be much higher.
Companies that Offer Positions for MBA in International Business
There is much international organization which offers top positions for such postgraduates. Master of Business Administration International Business offers positions in:
- Citi Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- McKinsey and Company
There are other organizations also. These are some top selections.
The fee structure of business schools varies. It is dependent on the quality of the institutions. University of Business School, Punjab University might charge up to seventeen lakhs as course fees whereas CMS Business School will charge around 4 lakhs as the cost of admission. So, check the details of universities and colleges to check the details of the cost.
The admission procedure will include previous years' academic marks and the quality of scores in the same. Then the entrance test marks will be checked. The score of general discussion or GD will also be checked.
MBA International Business course is semester-based and it has tenure of two years. There will be internships, projects, and seminars along with the subjects integrated into the curriculum. The course will contain a core curriculum and core subjects. There will be some specialized subjects. The specialized course will include
- Financial and risk management
- International contract management
- International Human Resource Management
- International Supply and Chain Management and Logistics
- Financing of International Trade
There are many prospects for an assured improvement of the job and career in this industry.
- 1 Year
- Human Resources Management
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- Rural Development
- Distance, Full Time
- 1 Year
- 1 Year
- Degree, Post Graduate (PG)
- 2 Years
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 MARCH 2ND, 2021
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018