Updated On - October 17th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA Interior Design:- Post Graduation courses have become mandatory for having better jobs. But it is necessary to know the best course for the same. It will help to show the aspirant the right path to opt for a management-related career. MBA Interior Design is just the right option for the best job placements. Here is a discussion on the same. Get the best out of post-graduation courses to build a brighter future.
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Interior Design|
|Course Fees||INR 34500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
- The person must be a graduate.
- The person needs to have at least fifty percent marks in graduation
- The individual need to handle the general discussion session arranged by the interviewing authority
- The individual needs to have a basic idea on interior design
- The person must pass the entrance exams like
AIEED/UCEED/AIFD/SET/IICD/SOFT and so on.
The post-graduation of Master of Business Administration Interior Design has different course fees. It varies from institution to institution. It is generally around 2.5 to 6 lakhs. But it is higher for the top institutions. Business schools in foreign countries can have different charges.
The individual will be able to earn a decent salary. The initial salary will be around 2 to 5lakhs per annum. It will increase with work experience. After a few years of working it will be around 7 to 12 lakhs at ease.
The Best Institutions in the Country
There are many institutions among which these have a famed reputation.
- New School of Design, New Delhi
- Institute of Innovative Design and Technology, Nagpur
- Noyal College of International Designing, Kochi
One can opt for studying in foreign business schools also.
This a semester-based program. MBA Interior Design has lots of subjects among which some are mentioned over here for an idea.
- Foundation to design basic drawing
- Customer relationship management
- Management and organizational behaviour
- Accounting for managers
- Managerial economics
- Communication skills and report writing
- Auto CAD/ Study of residential, interiors, commercial interiors
- Research methodology
- Entrepreneurship development
- Business law
- Project management
- Professional practice
- Project works
- International business
- Interior space planning services in building
- Estimation and costing
- Tenders and contract
There might be internships. The syllabus might alter with the choice of college or university.
The post-graduation study will help to grow the future with the creative prospects of job selection. The designations offered are
- Interior coordinator
- Design consultant
- Designer of space coordination
- Creative decor manager
- Professional home decor director
There can be other types of designations as well. It will be based on the marks acquired in the exams. The quality of projects will be judged for the placement of the jobs.
- A stroke of creativity must be there in the individual
- The aspirant must be efficient in drawing
- The student must have good communication skills
- The student must have a great idea to manage a team
- The candidate should understand the client's preferences
This is a great post-graduation MBA Interior Design course for an assured placement in quality organizations. So, go for it for a creative career option.
- 6 MONTHS
- 1 Year
- Degree, Under Graduate (UG)
- 2 Years
- 2 Years
- 2 Years
- Post Graduate (PG)