Updated On - October 17th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA in Financial Management Management courses are getting more popularity now a day. Finance is one of the biggest parts of any industry. So, management of the same is needed for serving the purpose. Master of Business Administration Financial Management is one of the greatest sections of the management area. It is the most useful course of post-graduation for increasing job opportunities easily.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Financial Management|
|Course Fees||INR 35500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 11 Lakh|
MBA Financial Management and Eligibility Criteria
- A student aspiring for the course must have to complete a bachelor's degree.
- The student must have fifty percent marks in bachelor's degree
- The student should pass CAT or XAT or GMAT or MAT
- The aspirant must have an interest in financial management
- The student should have an interest in the business world and corporate industry
Aim of the Course
- This course aims to fulfil the need for post-graduation in a useful discipline. MBA Financial Management helps to frame a professional study of course for business management. The particular aims are discussed here.
- It is important to know an in-depth business strategy for promoting an ideal financial strategy.
- Candidates are equipped with special attention to financial purposes.
- The course is designed for fulfilling the needs of knowledge required to lead, instruct and manage the corporate finance department.
- The MBA post-graduation is designed to get an idea of the business world in perspective to the various corporate organizations.
- The post-graduation study has schemed for a better understanding of leadership and related issues.
- Various types of special attention are given to cost management, bookkeeping and accounting strategies.
Overview of Income
The average annual income is almost 2.5 lakhs initially. It ranges up to Rs.25 lakhs later on. An increase in work experience helps to increase salary. It is seen, the brands and business corporations seek more experienced people. They are ready to increase salary and designation after a few years of experience of a person.
Availability of Colleges
There are lots of colleges in the country for MBA Financial Management. These colleges have different fees structure. Colleges are in different areas like New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and so on.
The designation and posts offered for the person who has completed the Masters of Business Administration Financial Management are of various types.
- Finance Manager
- Finance Officer
- Assistant Accounts Manager
- Finance Researcher
- Executive Finance Manager
- Finance Analyst
- Corporate Finance Manager
- Accounts Executive
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Equity Research Analyst
- Business Analyst
The post-graduation course is of two years. A prior bachelor's degree is required to enrol in the course. It is divided into some semesters. It has an entrance examination just like our MBA courses. The entrance examination is also checked along with the marks of the bachelor's degree. The curriculum of the course has been designed based on the financial pattern of world economics. There are various subjects in the curriculum which are inserted with an intention to make the students competent for the post.
A brief overview of the subjects is given here for an idea. The subjects are as follows-
- Calculus for Business
- Micro Economics
- Business Writing
- Financial Institutions
- Corporate Finance
- Statistics for Business
- Portfolio Analysis
- Management and Organisation
- Money and Capital Markets
- Management Information Systems
- Advanced Marketing
The curriculum can be altered to the choice of the college or university. Apart from the subjects here in the curriculum, there might be some other project related works in the curriculum.
Top Companies Which Offer Posts for MBA Financial Management
The companies which employ MBA postgraduates for financial development, always seek an MBA with Financial Management. These companies can be Banks, Financial Corporates, Business Organisations and so on. These are like-
- Deutsche Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- Lehman Brothers
There might be some in-country companies that offer the same designations. Designations will be promoted after successful project handling.
Average Fees Structure
Average Fees Structure for this post-graduation varies from college to college. It should be checked before showing interest in enrolment. The average course fee generally starts from around ten thousand rupees per year to sixteen lakhs. The foreign universities take much higher fees for Masters of Business Administration Financial Management.
Name of some top colleges/universities in the country
- University of Delhi
- Christ University
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- CMS Business School
- Benaras Hindu University
- GIBS Business School
There are some other universities and colleges also for the same course. Faculty and fee structure should be checked before admission.
Other Opportunities After the MBA Financial Management
Ph.D. can be done after completion of post-graduation. One can also opt for M.Phil in the same discipline. After these research works, one can join as a lecturer in a Business School/College or University. The demand for Professors is never-ending for this subject of business administration.
So, it is clear that MBA Financial Management can provide a bright future career to a student after the course.
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 MARCH 2ND, 2021
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018