Updated On - June 1st 2021, Updated By - Bakaullah
MBA Event Management is a part of the MBA (Master of Business Management). It helps to retain more knowledge in business administration in respect of writing. Event management is a special paper in MBA. A passed out candidate can earn a good amount of salary in the marketing industry. Master of Business Administration Event Management provides countless opportunities for managing corporate, professional and informal events.
Here is a brief idea about the course type, job opportunity, and eligibility. One can understand the importance of studying the course along with a view of income-opportunity.
MBA in Event Management Course Fees, Admission Process, Eligibility
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Event Management
Graduate from any stream.
2 years Full time
Entrance Exam and Direct Admission
Core courses + electives
What is MBA Event management?
It is about a professional course of study which moulds a candidate's professionalism to promote, advertise and organize any public or private event. A fine finesse of the professional touch will be there for arranging marketing related events. So, it is a job-oriented course.
Who are Eligible to study MBA Event management?
- The aspirants who are eligible for Master of Business Administration Event Management must have prior Bachelor's degree of years from a recognized university.
- MAT/ CAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/SNAP exam's marks will be looked upon
- One must have 50 per cent marks in graduation
- One must clear the personality test arranged for the selection of a manager
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of communication with the public.
- One must have an interest in organizing team
- One must have the power to present social events in a unique way
Events which are to be Managed
There are various kinds of events that are to be managed by a person after passing MBA event management. There are many types which can be divided into parts:
- Exhibition management
- Sports event
- Educational fair
- Educational institute's promotional programme
- Literature related programme
- Science exhibition
- Teachers' workshop
- Teachers' orientation programme
- Parent-teacher seminars
- Office events
- Celebration of new project-success
- Promotional party
- Event hosting on behalf of a company
- Any kind of celebration party like anniversary, birthday party and other
- Social gathering
- Fashion show
- Hosting award shows
- Ad campaigns for various brands
- Promotional fair for new launches
Movie and music
- New launches
- Media-related event
- Real estate fair
- Job fair
- Furniture fair
- Car or automobile fair
- Any stage show
- Any contest
- Safety or awareness programme
- Travel and tour events
Designated Posts Offered After Completion of Course
- PR manager
- Assistant manager in corporate offices
- Event director
- Hospitality manager
- Event organizer
- Marketing executive
- Show manager
- Senior managerial posts
Expected Income after MBA in Event Management
More or less Rs.20,000 to Rs.40,000 is the monthly salary with extra incentives for the efficiency of work is granted. There are other facilities of medical and PF in these jobs.
There are prospective career options for these two years' course in MBA Event Management. The candidates will get ample opportunity to get job placements in various renowned companies. They might also start with their own company after a few years of experience.
- Admission is done directly with a personality test and verification of credentials.
- Admission can be done based on qualifying marks of the entrance exam to study in reputed management colleges
The Popularity of the Course
Management is there in every place of corporate fields now a day. The requirement for trained managers will never be going to decrease. The need for social events will always increase prospects of the need for event managers.
Most of the students need job placement after completion of the study. Master of Business Administration Event Management will ensure lifelong job security and ceaseless income. So many candidates try to get into this course. Get ready for a bright future!
- 2 Years
- 1 Year, 3 Months, 3 Years
- Certification, Diploma, Post Graduate (PG),Under Graduate (UG)
- Civil Engineering
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- Diploma, Post Graduate (PG)
- 3 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Computer Application
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- 1 Year
- JEE- ADVANCED Result 2022 SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2022
- NEET UG Result 2022 LIVE SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2022
- IGNOU July Admission 2022-23 deadline extended ; S... AUGUST 13TH, 2022
- Governor RN Ravi praise TamilNadu Universities AUGUST 5TH, 2022
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022