Updated On - October 16th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA Environmental Management:- Making the environment greener and better for all life This course aims at making the students develop their knowledge about the effects of varied businesses on the environment. Certain business laws are being taught to them that carry a relation with the environment on the planet. They are trained to be decisive and prompt response givers. Students with good mathematical as well as science skills may apply for the program. It’s a two-year course that will train you to make the planet a greener and more sustainable place to live for the generations to come. Let us know further about the Master of Business Administration Environmental Management program.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Environmental Management|
|Course Fees||INR 25500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 13 Lakh|
Little Highlights Regarding the Two-Year Post-Graduation Program
The list goes like:
- The course is based upon the aspects of development, implementation as well as proper monitoring of all policies, rules, and regulations that relate to the environment.
- It takes into consideration technology, sciences, and laws along with policies’ system.
- Environment sustainability is the ultimate aim to be achieved.
- The course of MBA Environmental Management can also be taken up in the form of a distance education program.
Best Institutes in the Country
- Annamalai University: Tamil Nadu
- Chhatrapati Shahu Institute of Business Education and Research: Maharashtra
- Amity Institute of Energy and Environment: New Delhi
- Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information and Technology: Punjab
- The Global Open University: Nagaland
If you are looking to do distance learning in the course, there are quite a few options for that. The best ones among them are the North Pole Institute of Distance Education that finds its location in the state of Gujarat, and the one above mentioned, the Global Open University of Nagaland state in the eastern part of the country. Their fee structure varies accordingly.
Firstly, the students need to clear the cut-offs in the varied entrance examinations. These could be CAT, GMAT, MAT or some other one. These exams are all held for varying MBA courses in varied streams. The Common Admission Test is the topmost exam to be considered by the best institutes of the country.
After this, one needs to go through several tests that test your skills like quantitative ability, verbal ability, and analytical writing ability. You will be facing personal interviews, group discussions and finally, you come to the admission or counseling stage.
The Fee Structure for the Course
The fee for MBA Environmental Management varies with varied institutes, but as per approximation, it amounts to the sum of Rs. 50,000 for each semester. You must know that the course takes a total of four semesters to complete.
One must keep a check on the updates or alerts he or she gets regarding the exams and admissions to make sure you do not miss out on the chance of getting admissions in good colleges.
We have mentioned a lot of details about the Master of Business Administration Environmental Management program. And we hope you must have benefitted with the information.
- 5 Years
- Degree, Post Graduate (PG),Under Graduate (UG)
- Dual Degree
- Full Time
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 JUNE 15TH, 2021
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018