Updated On - October 16th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA Entrepreneurship:- Become the top Entrepreneur of India, If you also like taking risks and dream of achieving greater heights in the business world, you have this course as a choice. The Master of Business Administration Entrepreneurship is a program or say, a course, which will teach you the varied skills to become a successful entrepreneur of this generation. There are many aspirers of the same, but only the ones with skills and hard workers go beyond. The program MBA Entrepreneurship is meant to nurture your minds to bring new ideas and apply them to the business world. Companies need you if you have good scores in the examinations meant to choose you. Let us study further about the course, its top colleges/institutes and much more.
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Entrepreneurship|
|Course Fees||INR 25800|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 13 Lakh|
A Few Basics or Highlights About the Program/Course
Given below mentions the highlights of this MBA course:
- It requires you to have scored well in the entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT and many more.
- There could be direct admission as well other than through the above-mentioned scores.
- It is a full-time course based on the semester system that takes two years for completion.
- It teaches a student to become future entrepreneurs. It is the entrepreneurship quality that has taken several businesses and their leaders to the greater heights.
- There are many institutes that let you get the degree as against the course called the Master in Business Administration Entrepreneurship Development that could find only a few in India.
Let us now go through some statistics that show the fee structure and the average salary to expect.
Fee Structure and Average Salary Expectations
Coming to the fee structure, one will have to pay a sum of Rs. 1 lac that may reach up to rupees four and a half lakhs, depending upon the choice of the college. And the salary one can expect at the end of the course ranges from Rs. 3 lacs to Rs. 5 lacs, which is the starting average salary for the fresh candidates. There is scope in the stream if one puts efforts. The MBA Entrepreneurship program is meant for the minded and the risk-takers.
Contributing to Society
The course will prepare the students to help the business reach heights with their skills and talents. They will be trained to apply or implement their business ideas, seek for finances and developing organizations meant for the business purpose.
But other than these, they will also be taught how to give back to society. Unemployment is one of the most prevailing issues in the country. It is an entrepreneur who can reduce the gap between the employed and the unemployed. Their skills can work well for the needy, hence making the course a very significant one.
List of the Top Institutes for the Course
Along with their respective locations and fee requirement, this list contains the names of the top institutes for the course of Master in Business Administration Entrepreneurship:
- Annamalai University: It is located in Annamalainagar and charges Rs. 13,350 for the course.
- Netaji Subhas Open University: Located in the city of Kolkata, the institute charges just Rs. 8,000.
- Osmania University: it finds its location in the city of Hyderabad. The fee structure for the college is Rs. 50,000.
- Anna University: It is situated in the capital city of Chennai and charges Rs. 18,650 for the program.
- Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education: As the name suggests the institutions offer distance learning. It belongs to the capital city of Gangtok. The fee structure is Rs. 49, 600.
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning: Again it is an institute offering distance education in the course. It is located in Pune, the institute charges a sum of Rs. 35,000.
There are many more institutes and hence the list goes on.
Syllabus/Course Structure for MBA in Entrepreneurship
Depending upon the semesters the subjects are divided among themselves. A few of these are Business Communication, Legal Aspects of Business, International Business Management, Production and Operations Management, Management Process and Organizational Behavior, Managerial Economics and Strategic Management and Business Policy. It can be noticed that there are several subjects or topics that are common in varied courses of MBA. The purpose of these subjects is to let the students get an idea of how the business world works and what knowledge they need to have from the very beginning. After all, they are here to make the businesses grow.
Two Points to know About the Course
- Top recruiters: Infosys, Reliance, CRISIL, Heidelberg Cement, A T Kearney, and many more familiar names form part of this list.
- Industries to get posted in- Cement, Automobile, agriculture, small as well as medium enterprise management and insurance as examples.
You may be the future Business Reporters or Business Consultants in some companies.
- 2 Years
- 1 Year, 3 Months, 3 Years
- Certification, Diploma, Post Graduate (PG),Under Graduate (UG)
- Civil Engineering
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- Diploma, Post Graduate (PG)
- 3 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Computer Application
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- 1 Year
- JEE- ADVANCED Result 2022 SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2022
- NEET UG Result 2022 LIVE SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2022
- IGNOU July Admission 2022-23 deadline extended ; S... AUGUST 13TH, 2022
- Governor RN Ravi praise TamilNadu Universities AUGUST 5TH, 2022
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022