Updated On - October 18th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
Managing businesses on the online platform – MBA e-Business The course is about preparing youngsters to learn to carry out businesses online. This is very significant because these days everything has found its place on the internet. Most of the companies are dealing with websites and emails. So it becomes extremely necessary to teach the students about carrying out business through the online platform. They also get to know about the tools to apply and the features to use online. The Master of Business Administration e-business is a course that is a two-year program like all other MBA courses. Let us study more about it.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in e-Business|
|Course Fees||INR 25000|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 13 Lakh|
Some Facts About the Program
The list goes on the following way:
- It’s a semester system based course. Examinations are held at the end of each semester, hence four examinations in two years.
- There are ample opportunities for good scorers as today’s business moves on the wheels on the internet. Companies are in urgent need of these skilled persons.
- The MBA e-business is a career-oriented course; hence one can expect a good career if he or she performs up to the mark.
- There are certain colleges that also hold the exams on an annual basis. So it is not necessary that the semester system is followed everywhere.
Let us now get to know more about the fee structure and the average salary one can expect after the completion of the course.
Fee Structure and the Average Salary
There are a number of colleges providing the course of Master of Business Administration e-business. They charge each student an amount that can range from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 5, 00,000. That totally depends upon the college or the institute. The salary one can expect in the beginning is Rs.3, 00,000 which can go up to Rs. 12, 00,000 for the better performers. It’s a sign of the need for these skilled individuals in varied industries.
There are immense job opportunities for postgraduates with this degree of MBA e-business. One can become a brand manager, a project manager, an e-business consultant, a management consultant, an equity research analyst or a customer relationship manager. He or she can be the future business analyst or purchase manager. Each of these jobs involves a good knowledge of working over the internet, like knowledge of web optimization solutions. Making better predictions and having good management skills are the obvious talents required everywhere.
Which Colleges to Opt For?
The top institutes to opt for the course are as mentioned below:
- Kumaun University: It is located in the city of Nainital.
- Gibs Business School: Situated in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Lovely Professional University: Its location is in Jalandhar.
- ICFAI Business School: It is in Hyderabad city.
- Galgotias University School of Business: Its location is in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
The course helps the students gain a good understanding of marketing as well as branding. Their entrepreneurship skills are developed along with teaching them about web designs and the online environment.
- 2 Years
- 2 Years, 5 Years
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 JUNE 15TH, 2021
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018