Updated On - June 1st 2021, Updated By - Bhawal Sharma
MBA in Disaster Management is designed for those who aspire to be the solution to the disasters the company may face, one needs to be decisive and quick at the time of disaster. He or she also needs to carry great organizational skills as the job is about organizing everything to get timely results. So here we will take a close look at the MBA Disaster Management. Minimization of risks and other professional aspects of dealing with natural calamities or even human-made ones are being taught to the students in this faculty.
MBA In Disaster Management check Course Fees, Admission Process, Eligibility
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Disaster Management|
|Course Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree|
|Course Duration||4 Semester|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Admission Process||Entrance test/direct admission|
|Course Fees||17k to 1.6 Lakh|
|Average Salary||3 to 6 Lakh|
Basic Points About MBA In Disaster Management
The below-mentioned list will let you become aware of the basic points of the Master of Business Administration Disaster Management course:
- It’s a two-year course with four semesters.
- It teaches one to cope up with the disasters that the company may have to face.
- It helps the students learn to tackle future disasters that may affect the company.
- The fees for the course may range from 17,000 to Rs. 1, 60,000 depending upon the institution.
- The average salary one may expect with appreciable scores ranges from about 3, 00,000 to 6,00,000.
- It should be mentioned here that the student gets posted in government agencies or private agencies, as both may be prone to disasters. Also, non-profit organizations may hire these people.
MBA In Disaster Management Admission Process For The Aspirers
Several entrance exams are conducted for admission in the MBA Disaster Management. Direct admissions can be possible in some cases. The tests are written tests that judge various skills like quantitative ones, verbal as well as reasoning abilities. Rests are the general tests that are group discussions and personal interviews held to judge the candidate in a better way. One requires confidence, flexibility, and knowledge to score well in these tests.
What You Will Study In MBA In Disaster Management?
Subjects like Disasters, Hazards, and Extreme Events, Field Work, Policy, Institutions, Governance and Disaster Management, Disasters and Development, Project Management in Disaster Context, Disaster Recovery, Trans Boundary Governance and Humanitarian Action, Research Dissertation, Emergency Response, and Management will be studied by you in the course. These subjects basically let you learn the basic concepts of tackling disasters and developing skills to efficiently cope up with them.
Career Opportunities Related To The MBA Disaster Management Course
The government agencies await the aspiring candidates who are willing to work for them in the stream. One will find a lot of scope and a great number of opportunities in the field.
The private agencies along with the non-profit organizations also look for hiring these candidates.
In addition to this, even the United Nations Organizations also hire these professionals.
There are many more international agencies that can give chances to the aspirants.
The candidates with exceptional scores also get the chance to work with the fire departments.
Many other departments like the ones called law enforcement, or drought management departments also appoint the persons who completed the Master of Business Administration Disaster Management.
Colleges Or Institutes Providing The MBA In Disaster Management Course
The course of Master of Business Administration Disaster Management can be applied for in the following colleges as examples of the best institutes:
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: It is located in the country’s capital.
- The Global Open University: It belongs to Nagaland.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University: It is again located in New Delhi.
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences: It is situated in Mumbai.
We have covered vast information about the course of MBA Disaster Management. We hope that you must have got a great clue of the course and details about it.
- 2 Years
- 1 Year, 3 Months, 3 Years
- Certification, Diploma, Post Graduate (PG),Under Graduate (UG)
- Civil Engineering
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- Diploma, Post Graduate (PG)
- 3 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Computer Application
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- 1 Year
- JEE- ADVANCED Result 2022 SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2022
- NEET UG Result 2022 LIVE SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2022
- IGNOU July Admission 2022-23 deadline extended ; S... AUGUST 13TH, 2022
- Governor RN Ravi praise TamilNadu Universities AUGUST 5TH, 2022
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022