Updated On - June 1st 2021, Updated By - Bhawal Sharma
MBA in Corporate: Leading you to higher business skills the course named the Master in Business Administration Corporate aims at preparing the students to deal with the business matters of the company they will be working for. It is about making the right decisions, that too, within a limited period of time and being communicative enough. It is also about being good leaders as well as being productive for the company, thereby, helping it grow and develop as a result of your work. So that is what the MBA Corporate course is all about. Let us now study more about it.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
MBA In Corporate Course Check The Fees, Admission Process And Eligibility
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Corporate|
|Course Eligibility||Graduation with minimum 50% marks|
|Course Duration||2 or 3 years|
|Admission Process||Entrance Test and Personal Interview|
|Top Entrance||CAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP, etc. Management Entrance Exams in India|
|Program Fees||4 to 20 Lakh|
|Average Salary||5 Lakh|
|Top Companies||Ernst & Young, ICICI, HDFC, HSBC|
Certain General But Important Aspects Of The MBA In Corporate Course
The following points are in relation to this MBA Corporate course that will help you understand it better:
- It’s a two-year course only that involves four semesters. One examination is held at the end of each of these semesters.
- Admissions are on various bases. It sometimes depends upon the particular institute. Some institutes may appoint you based on your performance during your graduation days while it can be depended upon your marks in the tests they perform during your admissions.
- Again, it’s a post-graduation course for those who prefer to learn management and want to do work as business persons.
- Great scope and a very high number of opportunities for the students scoring good scores in the MBA Corporate.
Check the Syllabus One Will Get To Study For MBA In Corporate Course
Some of the subjects one will be taking into account while opting for the course are:
Financial and Cost accounting, Marketing, Retailing, Managerial Economics, Human Resource Management, Business Research Methods, Health Care Services, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Information Technology for Managers, and many more. These subjects are divided among the various semesters of the MBA Corporate course period. All of these subjects ultimately aim at making the student a proficient future business person. Many of the subjects find similarities with the syllabus in other business courses of MBA. The reason is that they all relate to the business thing at the end.
Eligibility Criteria For Aspiring Students In MBA In Corporate Course
The first and foremost requirement is the successful completion of the graduation course that the student has completed. It is important to mention here that this measurement takes into account all the languages as well as the complete educational history. One must have scored a minimum of 50% in the bachelor’s degree. Also, it should belong to a recognized institute only.
Little About The Admission Process Into The Course
As said earlier also, the Master of Business Administration Corporate course requires admission on varying bases depending upon the institution one is opting for. Adding to that, there are several exams being held which decide the child’s fate. Some of these examinations are CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, IBSAT, GMAT, and the one called the ATMA. CAT is the most popular although most difficult of all exams as well.
Various Colleges Providing You The Specific Course
Following is the list that will acknowledge you with the top institutes of the course in the country of India:
- The Indian Institute of Management in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- The Indian Institute of Management of Bangalore, Karnataka.
- The Indian Institute of Management in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- The Indian Institute of Management of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- The University of Kerala is situated in the capital city of Thiruvananthapuram.
More About The MBA In Corporate Course
There are certainly more points one needs to know about the course. One of these is that it is a course that can be taken by the working people as well. They get the degree at the end which can help them in their present work. One must keep checking the updates on the websites of the institutes before he or she loses the chance to appear in the exams.
We have mentioned the basic details of the course for those who want to get an idea about it. One may use the information to make a better career decision.
- 2 Years
- 1 Year
- 6 MONTHS
- 6 MONTHS
- 2 Years
- Post Graduate (PG)
- 2 Years
- 2 Years
- NEET UG Counselling 2021 Registration Process will... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Last date SEED 2022 Registration JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- SRMJEEE Result 2022 Declared Phase 1 JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Kerala University PG Final Phase allotment JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- JNU MBA Admission 2022-24 Application Process JANUARY 24TH, 2022