Updated On - June 1st 2021, Updated By - Bhawal Sharma
MBA in Business Forecasting Our life is a journey that is full of uncertainties you never know what may happen with you tomorrow and the same level of uncertainty is associated with the business as well. Money and the element of risk are directly proportional to each other, as the level of risk in the business increases the profit also increases. If you look at any business from the point of view of the merchant then you will come to know that the main objective is to minimize the risk and maximize the profit. In order to fulfill this requirement of the business, we have an MBA in Business Forecasting.
MBA Business Forecasting Course Fees, Admission Process, Eligibility
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Forecasting|
|Course Eligibility||Graduation with a minimum 50% aggregate|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Course Duration||Two Years|
|Admission Process||Counseling after taking an Entrance test|
|Course Fees||2 to 20 Lacs|
|Average Salary||3 to 8 Lacs|
|Major Entrance Tests||CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, etc.|
A Short Introduction To The Curriculum MBA In Business Forecasting
Over period of time, several new and advanced methods are developed which minimizes the element of risk. Forecasting is one such technique that is based on the study of past data. The job of the Forecasting team is to analyze the behavior of the market and prepare strong plants to face any unfortunate event. After completing the Master of Business Administration Business Forecasting you are expected to work for the perfect planning of different corporate activities like production, distribution, sales, profit, etc.
High lights of the curriculum of MBA in Business Forecasting
- The duration of MBA Business Forecasting is 2 years.
- In most of the institutes, the fee for this course is 2 to 20 lakhs.
- In order to take admission to the best colleges in the country, you must appear in the management entrance exams like- CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, etc.
- Along with that, you must score a minimum of 50% marks at the graduation level, for SC/ST students the minimum cutoff requirement is 45%.
- In order to pursue the Master of Business Administration Business Forecasting, you must have mathematics as a subject at the 12th level.
- If you have prior practical experience in the relevant field then it would be an add-on.
Which institute should be selected for the MBA in Business Forecasting course?
In our country, you may find several institutes that have the faculty of MBA in Business Forecasting but only the best institutes can provide the required skills and help you get a commanding position in a well-known organization. The institute plays a very crucial role during the placement time. Some best institutes you may consider for Master of Business Administration Business Forecasting are-
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM),Bangalore
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT),Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM),Ahmedabad
- Xavier School of Management (XLRI),Jamshedpur
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM),Indore
- Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM),Tiruchirappalli
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Management, Shillong
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT),Madras
In short, I just wanted to tell you that you should prudently select the best institute on the basis of previous placement records, international ranking, practical exposure, and the experience of the faculty team. Once you get admission to the best institute in our country then it will provide a pavement to your shinning carrier.
- 5 Years, 6 MONTHS
- Doctoral, Under Graduate (UG)
- Full Time
- 6 MONTHS
- 1 Year
- Degree, Under Graduate (UG)
- 2 Years
- 2 Years
- 2 Years
- Post Graduate (PG)