Updated On - October 16th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA in Business Economics:- "Be an expert manager and economist" Sound knowledge of economics with the basic idea of administration makes an unbeatable combination in the world of corporate. If you are searching for such a job enduring professional course then MBA Business Economics can enable you with all the necessary skills that can provide a leading position in any private or public sector company of our country. The world of economics is so wide as well as deep and you cannot understand it till you are sitting on the surface and keep on staring, if you want real Perl then you must jump into this.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Master of Business Administration Business Economics provides you with an opportunity to understand all the aspects of the world of economics which may include- finance, sales, marketing, HR, management, etc. Since the economy of our country is quite open and we are warmly welcoming foreign investment in different sectors, on one hand, it is creating employment opportunities for young professionals but on the other hand, businesses have to face tough competition from foreign gains. So if you want to stay in competition then it becomes very much essential for you to update your skills with new and advanced programs like MBA in Business Economics.
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Economics|
|Course Fees||INR 35500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 13 Lakh|
Highlights of this Program
- This program is similar to other post-graduation administration courses and you can complete an MBA in Business Economics, in just 2 years.
- The eligibility criteria for this course are quite similar to other MBA programs. For admission you must have minimum 50% marks in your graduation level exam then you can take admission in any institute, all you have to do is just go through these steps-
- Step 1 entrance exam
- Step 2 group discussion
- Step 3 personal interviews.
Top Institutes of Our Country
Being a student, the selection of a correct Institute is very important. If you want to take admission in the top institutes of our country, that can provide opportunities to get placement in the best companies in the world with very attractive packages. Then you must work very hard to prepare for entrance exams and get admission in high ranking institutes. If you want me to share a few names then best ones are-
- Vinod Gupta School of Management, Kharagpur
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Bapuji Academy of Management and Research, Davanagere
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
India is not a very rich Nation. We have several students who belong to middle and lower-middle-class families. In such a scenario, they cannot afford to pay high fees of big institutes nonetheless; it is interesting to know that MBA in Business Economics is quite an affordable PG program as compared to others. You can complete your Master of Business Administration Business Economics in just 80,000 per annum from any well known Institute of India.
If you want to achieve a commanding position in any well-known company, of the corporate world then you must have some special skills. The Master of Business Administration Business Economics can enable you with all the necessary skills related to micro and macro, economics which will help in your professional life. This curriculum is specially designed according to the need of the global economic world.
Usually, the giants of information technology, communication, transportation, Banking, Finance, automobile, etc will recruit the young professional who had completed their MBA in Business Economics, with very attractive initial packages. So I must tell you that this curriculum is loaded with opportunities and if you put a decent amount of effort in your studies then after 2 years you can enjoy a very successful professional life.
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 JUNE 15TH, 2021
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018