Updated On - June 1st 2021, Updated By - Bhawal Sharma
MBA in Business Analytics: The corporate culture is complex but if you are ready to work hard and have the passion to learn all the aspects of decision making then you can serve any national or international organization as a business analyst. In order to perform any business activity properly, you have to do a proper analysis of different activities related to the business in a very efficient manner. In this particular article, we will discuss all the aspects of business analytics. If you have completed your graduation and looking for some job oriented postgraduate program then please don't skip any line.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
MBA in Business Analytics check about admission process and fees
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Analytics|
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Course Eligibility||Completed Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate.|
|Course Duration||tow years|
|Admission Process||Merit Based Or Entrance Test|
|Examination Type||Semester system/ Year wise|
|Course Fee||20 k to 10 Lakh|
|Average Salary||4.50 to 7.50 Lakh|
|Top Areas||Colleges & Universities, MNC’s, Telecom Companies|
What Can I Do With A Business Analytics MBA?
Master of Business Administration Business Analytics is quite different from other prevalent MBA programs as it covers all the process, technologies, and techniques which will enable the students to take correct decisions on the correct time.
So let's discuss some interesting points related to the Master of Business Administration Business Analytics
- It is a two-year classroom program having a semester system as well as, a yearly system for exams.
- If you completed your bachelor's degree program with an aggregate of 50% from any recognized university then you can apply for this course.
- Those students who are waiting for the final year mark sheet can also apply for admission on a provisional basis.
- The selection of the students is based on their performance in different entrance exams- CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, and GMAT, conducted for MBA.
- The tutorial fee for this curriculum is around 5 lakhs in maximum institutes.
Check The Brief Introduction Of MBA In Business Analytics
The analysis of data related to sales, production, distribution, marketing, purchase etc, is not everyone's cup of tea, it needs a rigorous study and expert guidance to perform this task efficiently. The position of analysts in any organization is very crucial. Usually, business analysts work on the process of decision making. It needs advanced statistical along with operational skills to derive a conclusion based on gathered data. If you join this curriculum then you will get the opportunity to understand computer simulation. Along with that, you will also learn data analysis, artificial intelligence, data mining, data modeling, supply chain management, decision analysis etc.
Top Colleges for MBA in Business Analytics in India
Once you get admission in the top institute for pursuing an MBA in Business analysis than half the battle is won. If you are also looking for the best colleges then you may consider the given options.
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Galgotias University, Noida
- Lovely Professional University
- VELS University
Top Employer's For Who Completed The Course In MBA In Business Analytics
Once you successfully completed this curriculum then many leading companies in our country will offer very attractive packages. If we consider the previous placement data then it is found that after completing Master of Business Administration Business Analytics students are getting starting salary as high as 7.5 lakhs per annum very easily. If you want to know more about the employment opportunities then I must say that there is no company in this world that does not need a business analyst.
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 JUNE 15TH, 2021
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018