Updated On - June 1st 2021, Updated By - Bakaullah
MBA Bioinformatics:- M.B.A. Bioinformatics or Master of Business Administration in Bioinformatics is a postgraduate Bioinformatics programme. The collection, proper management, and representation of the information related to the biological and genetic data are not as easy as pie. In order to perform this task, you need to pursue a specialized program named MBA Bioinformatics. It is a highly professional course is started a few years ago in India.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
MBA in Bioinformatics check about admission process and fees
We know very well that the medical sciences are making new discoveries every day and we are still is the budding stage in this field so there are immense possibilities for all the young professionals who want to go for MBA Bioinformatics.
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Bioinformatics|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fees||5 to 15 Lakhs|
|Course Duration||2 years|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Course Eligibility||Graduation (medicine or engineering) with at least 50% marks in aggregate|
|Admission Process||Entrance Tests(CAT, CMAT, MAHCET, DYPCET) followed by GDand PI|
|Average Salary||3 to 15 Lakhs|
Check the Brief Introduction of the Curriculum MBA Bioinformatics
The Master of Business Administration Bioinformatics can teach you the proper management of different kinds of activities related to biological information. Here the students will get the opportunity to learn the role of object-oriented programming like Java also in bioinformatics. Along with that it also includes some basic principles of the database management system; in short, we can conclude that it is a comprehensive program to make you an expert professional.
Check the Highlights of the Program of MBA Bioinformatics
- It is a post-graduation degree program that can be completed in 2 years.
- Those students who have completed graduation in medicine or engineering, with a minimum 50% marks are eligible to take admission in this course.
- In order to take admission to the top institutes of our country, you must have good scores in the entrance test like- CAT, CMAT, MAHCET, DYPCET Along with that, you have to perform well in the group discussions and personal interviews conducted before the admission.
- The tutorial fee is between 5 to 15 lakhs, in most of the well-known institutes of our country. The variation in fees is because of facilities provided by the institutes and the reputation of the institute
Objectives of this Curriculum
- This curriculum aims to train the students in the sector of microbiology, information technology, and bioinformatics.
- It also enables the student in the fields of protein engineering, pharmaceuticals, the discovery of new drugs and biotechnology.
- After completion of this course, a student becomes able to develop appropriate software and databases for the biologist.
- The main aim of this syllabus is to combine biology with technology to get optimum results.
List of Top Recruiters for MBA Bioinformatics
This professional course is recently developed according to the demands of the medical and pharma industry. Hence the possibilities, to get a job in top companies are increased by several times. Some of them are-
- Dr. Reddy’s
- Biocon Capgemini
- Future Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sun Pharma
- Pharma Force
Which Institute Should be Selected?
In the students' life, it is the biggest question for sure. Often they are confused among different institutes. Hence we are sharing the names of some top institutes to help you.
- Padmashree Dr D.Y.Patil University
- Global Business School and Research Centre (GBSRC)
- The Global Open University (TGOU)
Hope this article will help you significantly and resolve all your doubts regarding MBA Bioinformatics.
- 2 Years
- 2 Years, 5 Years
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 JUNE 15TH, 2021
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018