Updated On - October 16th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
"Grasp the new opportunities of the aviation sector!" Some people are very passionate about traveling, they love to explore new places on a regular basis and they cannot stay at one place for a longer duration. If you also have such personality then this article is for you as here we are going to discuss all the aspects of MBA Aviation Management.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
If you closely observe the job market of India then you will find that the number of job opportunities in the traditional sectors like- construction, mining, and agriculture is declining because of artificial intelligence and other new technologies, on the other hand, there are numerous sectors which are emerging as top employers in our country. Here we are discussing one such top employer of India that is- Civil Aviation. We all know that the civil aviation industry is flooded with opportunities for young graduates. Once you have completed the Masters of Business Administration Aviation management then it will open several new doors of opportunities in all national and international airlines.
|Course Name||Masters of Business Administration Aviation management|
|Course Fees||INR 139500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
Some Basic Details of MBA Aviation Management
- If you actually want to join the aviation industry then you should begin your preparation form 10th standard as this course requires a minimum aggregate of 50% in class 10th and 12th.
- During your graduation, you must maintain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA if you want to join this particular program.
- Along with all these, you should prepare for different aptitude test like- CAT, MAT, GMAT, to get admission in top colleges of our country to pursue the Master of Business Administration Aviation Management
- MBA in aviation management can be completed in 2 years.
- The tutorial fee for this program is around 5 lakhs per year in most of the institutes of our country.
Which Institute Should be Selected?
In case of professional degrees, students pay sufficient attention to the selection of Institutes and work very hard to get admission in the best Institute as it will ensure better packages and better career opportunities after completion of course. If you are looking for the best institute for pursuing MBA aviation management then the top institutes of our country which are known for excellent placement record are-
- Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management, Mumbai
- Hindustan University, Kelambakkam, Chennai
- Agragami Group of Educational Institutes, Yelahanaka, Bangalore
- Aj Aviation Academy, Bangalore
This PG program can provide you attractive job profile. If you want to work as an aircraft maintenance manager in any reputed airlines which can provide an annual salary of around 7.7 lakhs then you should join this program. Along with that one can work as airport manager, security supervisor, air traffic controllers, as well as aviation operation specialist.
There are several reports which are clearly indicating that the aviation sector will show maximum growth numbers in the future. According to a report published by central for aviation in the year 2017-18, the air traffic of our country will cross 130 million in the next few years. It clearly indicates that anyone who will pursue MBA Aviation Management will have a shining career no doubt!
- Delhi University PG admissions third merit list to... DECEMBER 2ND, 2021
- Students of PhD in DU’s chemistry department deman... DECEMBER 3RD, 2021
- NIFT 2022 Application Form Out at nift.ac.in DECEMBER 3RD, 2021
- AP conducts first convocation with NYU president a... DECEMBER 3RD, 2021
- Allahabad University Admission for B.Sc Maths and... DECEMBER 3RD, 2021