Updated On - December 16th 2019, Updated By - Education Dunia
MBA Airport management Whenever you visit any airport then the first thing that catches our attention is the proper management and functioning of airports. All the activities in the airports are conducted in proper order so that they can ensure the ultimate comfort of passengers. Have you ever paid attention to the management team of the airport? If not then this is a time to pay attention to the management team of airports because here we are discussing some important facts about MBA Airport management.
If you have completed your graduation looking for any job oriented post-graduate program then read this article very carefully till the end because here we are discussing all the aspects of Master of Business Administration airport Management.
|Course||Master of Business Administration Airport Management|
|Course Duration||Two yrs|
|Examination Mode||Semester / Year wise|
|Admission Process||Entrance Test/Merit-Based|
|Course Fees||INR 2 Lakh to 10 Lakh|
|Starting Salary||INR 2 Lakh to 15 Lakh per annum|
Basic Details of this Program
- Students can take admission in this course on the basis of their performance in different exams which are conducted for MBA in our country like- MAT, CAT, GMAT, JMET or XAT
- Any graduate can apply for this course but the final selection is based on the performance in the entrance test, group discussion and personal interviews.
- The tutorial fee for this course in India is between 1 to 5 lakh per annum.
- This course can be completed in 2 years only.
The Best Institutes of India which are Providing this Curriculum are as Under
Manomanian Sundaranar University, Tamil Nadu
Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science, Tamil Nadu
Sri Ganesh School of Business Management, Tamil Nadu
Future Opportunities for the Students
In the current corporate culture, the significance of any educational program is decided by the average salary offered to the students. In-case of MBA Airport management, starting salary is 8 to 15 lacs per annum which is a very attractive offer in the time of high unemployment rates in our country.
This career is full of opportunities for all those students who have an interest in the aviation sector. Once you have completed this course, you can work on different profiles which include- business development executive at different airlines, market research analyst, client servicing executive, Customer Facility Manager, Tour Coordinator, etc. If you wanted to work at airports you may work as an airport ground staff, airport representative or take any other profile at the management level.
Even the export companies of our country are now recruiting those students who had completed MBA Airport management. If you wanted to choose an academic field then you will get employment in colleges and universities also.
The Top Recruiters are
- Aditya Birla Group
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Bharti AXA
- BNP Paribas
In short, we can say that this particular field is full of bright opportunities and the demand for expert knowledge in the aviation sector is constantly increasing as we all know that the number of airlines and airports are rapidly increasing in our country. Now small towns are also connected with air travel facilities and the demand for staff in the airports is keep on increasing in the upcoming years.
- 1 Year
- Rural Development
- Distance, Full Time
- 3 Years
- Degree, Under Graduate (UG)
- Computer Application
- 3 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Computer Application
- Full Time
- 2 Years
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2023
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021
- Answer Key for CAT 2021 DECEMBER 9TH, 2021
- NLSIU invites for the LLM and Integrated Ph.D. pro... FEBRUARY 19TH, 2019