Updated On - December 16th 2019, Updated By - Education Dunia
Master in Management Studies Admission 2020:- Mark your name in the financial segment then enrolls in Master in management studies - Finance. You want to make a career in finance; you can choose master In Management Studies [finance], 2 years of master's degree. This course is for both students and working professionals. The only eligibility is you should have graduation from a recognized university. This is a job-oriented management course. This course will help you to achieve a good position in little time, and for working professionals to get their promotions. This program draws on real experience and helps to reach the top level.
Master of Management Studies [MMS] check here Eligibility, Fees
|Course Name||Master in Management Studies (Finance)|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fees||INR 28500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
What is a Master in Management Studies?
A Master in Management, or MIM, is a postgraduate program that provides advanced general management knowledge for Business Bachelor's graduates, whether they have studied Business before or not. The Master of Advanced Finance is for recent graduates or professionals already working in the finance industry. The course provides an opportunity to study the latest theories, practices, and models that will shape the future of the sector.
Why Master of Management Studies is the Importance
- Masters in Management are internationally oriented.
- One of the best benefits of a Master's in Management gives is advanced business skills and knowledge and versatile study experience.
- Capture insights from business leaders worldwide.
- Develop a complete set of managerial skills.
- Acquire leadership knowledge at an affordable price.
- Open to experienced students and newcomers alike.
Some of the Main Institutes that offer Master in Management Studies (Finance)
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Sydenham Institute of Management & Research
- Prince L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research
The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with the minimum grade from any recognized university. The applicant should have scored at least 45 to 50% of aggregate marks in graduation to apply. Based on the result and rank of entrance exams. Several entrance exam that is conducted for admission to this course like MAT, CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, SNAP, etc. Few top-ranked colleges have their entrance exams too. Based on these rankings and your graduation score and based on your performance in the round of counselling, collages will choose you for Management Studies finance admission. These collages will charge you depend on these above parameters. They take a minimum of 2L to 8L fees for a 2years course.
- Course Level: Post Graduate
- Duration of the Course: 2 years
- Examination Type: Semester
- Eligibility: Graduation degree with honors of any registered university
- Admission Process: Entrance exam based
- Course Fee: Between INR 2 to 8 Lacs
For Management Studies finance, there are many top companies are hiring these graduates in different sectors like Investment Banks, brand and marketing, personal business, Multinational corporations, etc. You will get a position like Investment Banker, Hedge Fund manager, Project manager, Management consultant, Business manager, etc. For those who already have work experience, for them, it is depending on the level of expertise and experience in the industry. Salary for these individual jobs is very area-specific depending on the skill-set they have built and the experience and level of operation. This course will help you to get a good position in a short span of time.
- 3 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Computer Application
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- 1 Year
- 1 Year
- Degree, Post Graduate (PG)
- NEET UG 2022- Examination Reschedules Requests fro... JUNE 27TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2022 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- Andhra Pradesh released the PGCET 2022 application... JUNE 23RD, 2022
- Today’s BSEH Haryana declared the open School 10... JUNE 22ND, 2022
- NEET-UG 2022 has reopened correction Window JUNE 16TH, 2022