Bachelor Of Medicine, Bachelor Of Surgery
- 5 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Full Time
- Course Duration5 Years
- Course TypeUnder Graduate (UG)
- Type of courseFull Time
Vels Medical College MBBS Admission 2023: Vels Medical College is soon going to announce the admissions dates for the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course. The admission procedure for the course is done through the national guidelines and candidates will be considered on their NEET UG scores. Soon the online forms will be out and students are required to complete their registration to become eligible for counselling. Candidates can visit the college's official website for the latest updates about fresh admission.
Vels Institute of Science, Technology, and Advanced Studies offer UG, PG, and PhD courses in 14 fields, including the MBBS program. It is a deemed private university. The college provides students with highly qualified faculty and job-oriented programmes. The NIRF ranking for its pharmacy course placed it 52nd. The College offers a total of 150 seats for the MBBS programs. The seat distribution between mgt. and NRI quota is 128 and 22. Students who get an opportunity in the MBBS programs can study basic subjects like microbiology, pathology, pharmacology, anatomy, biochemistry, and more.
Vels Medical College MBBS Admission Latest Updates
- Students can check the Vels medical college MBBS admission procedure PDF. Click Here
Vels Medical College MBBS Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||[MBBS] Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery|
|University Name||Vels Institute of Science, Technology & Advanced Studies|
|Location||Krishnapuram, Pallavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600117|
|Course Fees||Rs.9.68 lacs (Annually)|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 14 Lakh|
Vels Medical College MBBS Admission 2023
The admissions deadlines for the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery programme will shortly be announced by Vels Medical College for session 2023-24. Candidates will be evaluated based on their NEET-2023 UG results throughout the course admission process, which is conducted in accordance with national regulations.
The online registration forms for session 2023-24 will soon be available, and in order for students to qualify for counselling, they must complete them. Although institutes will give updates, all applicants who plan to apply for admission 2023-24 are encouraged to visit the college's official website daily for more accurate information.
The 5.5-year undergraduate Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) curriculum. Throughout the MBBS programme, candidates learn about pre-clinical and clinical disciplines. Applicants who successfully complete the MBBS programme are admitted as Doctors. Candidates who have a passing grade in PCB in class 12th are eligible to participate in the MBBS programme.
Vels Medical College MBBS Admission Procedure
VELS Medical College & Hospital Admission to MBBS courses is done as per Guidelines issued by the Honorable Supreme Court of India, Medical Council of India and Directorate General of Health Services, MOHFW, and New Delhi.
- To enrol in the MBBS degree students are required to meet the eligibility criteria
- For admission, students have to fill out the online application form by mentioning their NEET score and other necessary documents.
- After that, the institute will invite applicants for the counselling process
- Now, Selected candidates have to submit the documents for verification and programme fees before the deadline.
Vels Medical College MBBS Application form
The university will soon start the application form process for the UG, PG, and more level programmes for the academic year 2023-24. Those who want to take admission to Vels Medical College MBBS course need to read this article till the end because, In this article, we have mentioned everything regarding the application form.
The application fee for the Vels Medical College MBBS Admission is INR 1,000. Students can deposit a fee along with a filled form and documents by visiting the admission office of Vels Medical College & Hospital. The general quota admission fee is INR 20,15,000. Those who want to get admitted to the MBBS course at Vels Institute of Science, Technology & Advanced Studies must have completed their 12th grade in physics, chemistry, and biology with at least 50% on the relevant board.
Vels Medical College MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have completed 17 years at the time of applying and should not be older than 25 years as of the date of the NEET UG Exam.
- There are 5 years of age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, NCL and Pwd students
- Students must have passed class 12th with a minimum 50% score from a recognized board.
- The Mandatory subjects in 12th are Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English
- Applicants must be a neet UG qualified in the year of admission.
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration Date JANUARY 16TH, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration JANUARY 2ND, 2023
- CUET 2023 PG Registration DECEMBER 20TH, 2022
- CLAT Result 2023 DECEMBER 19TH, 2022