Bachelor Of Technology
- 4 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Full Time
- Course Duration4 Years
- Course TypeUnder Graduate (UG)
- Type of courseFull Time
Loyola Institute of Technology (LIT) B.Tech Admission: Loyola Institute of Technology (LIT) is a christian minority institute affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The institute is a centre of excellence providing admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Loyola Institute of Technology (LIT) BTech Admission has been announced by the institute for the academic year 2023-24. The institute offers B.E./B.Tech in various fields like Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, etc.
Students who are willing to make their career in the field of engineering or want to opt for MBA can participate in Loyola Institute of Technology B.Tech Admission and give a kickstart to their career lying ahead.
|Course Name||[B.Tech] Bachelor of Technology|
|University Name||Loyola Institute of Technology|
|Location||NH4, Palanchur, Nazareth Pet Post, Kuthambakkam, Tamil Nadu 600123|
|Course Fees||Rs. 2.2 lakhs (Total Course Fee)|
Should have completed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% with Physics, Chemistry & Maths as the subject of study from a recognised board.
|Average Starting Salary||Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs (depend on the skills and experience)|
Loyola Institute of Technology (LIT) BTech Admission Process
Loyola Institute takes admission based on Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) counselling which is based on the marks obtained in 10+2. The institution also offers admission under various quotas such as management quota and government quota.
In order to opt for Loyola Institute of Technology (LIT) BTech Admission Process you wll need to fill in the form on their official website. To fill the form follow the steps given below:
- Visit litedu.in (the official website of the institute)
- Click on Admission from the Navigation bar. Head over to the Apply Online section.
- Fill in the form mentioned on the "Apply Online" page with the correct details. Failing to provide the correct details might lead to rejection of the form.
- Pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) or Bank transfer.
- Fill in the transfer details carefully for proper validation of application form.
- Validate the filled information for any mistakes.
- Submit the application form.
Once your form qualifies all the admission criteria set by the institute, you will receive the admission confirmation details on your email and phone mentioned in the form.
Loyola Institute of Technology (LIT) BTech Admission Important Dates 2023
|1 April 2023||Registration Started|
|15 June 2023 (Tentative)||Registration Last Date|
|Yet to be announced||Results|
|Yet to be announced||Counselling Date|
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- CGBSE Result Out 2023 MAY 10TH, 2023
- TN Class 12 Results Out Now MAY 8TH, 2023
- up board class 10th and 12th result declared APRIL 25TH, 2023
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022