B.pharm (bachelor Of Pharmacy)
- 4 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Full Time
- Course Duration4 Years
- Course TypeUnder Graduate (UG)
- Type of courseFull Time
Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology (GNIPST) B.Pharma Admission: GNIPST was established in the year 2005 to provide quality education through world-class faculty members and excellent infrastructure and college culture. The Institute offers various UG and PG programme in Pharmaceutical. GNIPST offers BPharma admission to its campus through national level examinations like WBJEE, JEE Mains, and CEE AMPAI. Guru Nanak Institute has been ranked among the Top 100 Pharmaceutical Colleges in India.
Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology Highlights
|Course Name||[B. Pharm] Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|College Name||Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology|
|Location||157/F, Nilgunj Rd, Sahid Colony, Panihati, Kolkata, West Bengal 700114|
|Course Fees||Rs. 5,44,703.00 (Total Course Fees)|
|Eligibility||Should have completed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 45% from a recognised board|
|Average Starting Salary||Rs. 3,50,000.00|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance Based|
GNIPST B.Pharma Admission Process
Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology (GNIPST) B.Pharma Admission for the session 2023-24 is going on and students can register for the same on the official website of the university. The university takes admission through JEE Main, WBJEE, CEE AMPAI entrance exams and also through merit list. In order to register for B.Pharma admission to GNIPST follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Register as a new candidate by filling the details asked.
- Enter your Course Details, Personal Details, Family Details, and Academic details.
- Upload the documents asked in the form. Don't forget to upload the documents in the format as mentioned on the website.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Note down the application number for future reference.
If you are going to appear for the entrance examinations being conducted, you need to register for the examinations individually through their official website.
On qualifying the examinations, select Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology (GNIPST) as your college preference and wait for the confirmation from the college.
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- CGBSE Result Out 2023 MAY 10TH, 2023
- TN Class 12 Results Out Now MAY 8TH, 2023
- up board class 10th and 12th result declared APRIL 25TH, 2023
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022