Updated On - January 6th 2020, Updated By - narendra
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India was established in 1984 as a not-for-profit educational society in Telangana, India.
|University Name||The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Chancellor||Dr. J Mahender Reddy|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Ajay Pathak|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
University offering the Admission for various courses in the field of Law, Mangement, Engineering, Commerce and Art, etc. Students can apply for Admission Online and Offline. Application form available on the official website of University, the student can download the application form and fill up the online. All information and instructions are available on the official website of the University. The student reads the instruction properly before applying for the Admission. The student can pay Application fee Online and By Demand Draft in favor of University.
University has well-qualified faculty in departments. The faculty is working in different-2 departments like
- Management Department
- Law Department
- Art Department
- Yoga department
- Commerce Department etc.
University provides a summer Internship in the best companies. Students gain knowledge of industry and technology. Training cell has contacted the best companies for training and internship for 3 and 6 Months.
University has a well-stocked library with more than a thousand books. Setting facilities also available in the library for study. Library has National and International books, Magzine, newspapers, etc.
University conducts the different-2 activities on the University campus.
The government of India provides a scholarship based on classification like SC, ST, and lower background. University provides some scholarships based on higher qualified marks in academic qualification.
Award & Ranking
For ICFAI Case Center Research Center, University won the "Leadership Award 2017". For Innovation in Curriculum 2017, University has "Best Higher Education Brand " Great Place to study Certification in 2017-18.
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University Madhya Pradesh Placement
University provides some scholarships based on merit and higher qualified in Academy. The Government of Madhya Pradesh provides the scholarship according to classification including SC, ST, and other background Students. If any student can apply for the scholarship to visit the official website of the Scholarship Government of Madhya Pradesh. The university scholarship department also helps students provide information.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Bank of India
- MISYS Financial Software
- Jindal Power and Steel
- Induslnd Bank
- Induslnd Bank
Address-: Kamalghat, Tripura
- Agartala, Tripura
- NAAC-B, UGC
- Central Universities
- 88 by NIRF
- Jirania, Tripura
- AICTE, AIMA, UGC
- Deemed To Be University
Table of Contents
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018
- BU Bhopal Notification 2020 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU Extends July 2020 Admission Registration Dea... SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2020 JULY 26TH, 2018
Courses After 12th
- Engineering Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Arts Course and Colleges After 12th
- Science Course and Colleges After 12th
- Management Course and Colleges After 12th
- Commerce Course and Colleges After 12th
- Medical Course and Colleges After 12th
- Education Course and Colleges After 12th
- Design Course and Colleges After 12th
- Paramedical Course and Colleges After 12th
- Hotel Management Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Computer Application Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Law Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Agriculture Course and Colleges After 12th
- Aviation Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Dental Course and Colleges After 12th
- Mass Communications Course and Colleges After 12th
- ARCHITECTURE Course and Colleges After 12th
- VETERINARY SCIENCES Course and Colleges After 12th