Updated On - January 7th 2020, Updated By - Aditya
Mizoram University is a central university under the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and was established on July 2, 2001, by the Mizoram University Act of the Parliament of India. University is a member of AIU (Association of Indian University) and it is accredited by the NAAC with 'A' Grade.
|University Name||Mizoram University|
|Accredited by||AICTE, UGC, NAAC-A, AIU|
|Rankings||India NIRF (2018)- 81|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof K.R.S. Sambasiva Rao|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Mizoram University offering the admission for various courses like as undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctoral levels. University released the application form in the month of May. Students can apply for admission both online and offline mode. Application forms are available on the official website of Mizoram University. Students can download the application form. All information and instructions are available on the official website of the University. Students can pay the application fee online and by Demand Draft. Mizoram University has offered a good educational environment on the campus of this university, and this university provides a good quality of advanced education to all students solve the real world problem.
University has a well-stocked central library with more than a thousand books. The library has 336 master's degree projects, 11364 volumes of Journals, 107876 approx books. Audio-video facilities are also available in the library.
University provides information and communication-related services to students, teaching, and non-teaching staff in University.
University provides the guest houses facilities for students parents and special guests
Central Instrumentation Lab
Mizoram University Admission 2020 Application process
- Students who are trying to get admission in B.Tech must have passed in (10+2) level examination with minimum 50% marks in PCM.
- For admission to MBA, students must have been completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks score.
- To get admission in B.Arch program, candidates have to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- For admission to B.Tech, students are required to perform in Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination
- To get admission in PG and Doctoral level courses, candidates need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university followed by a personal interview.
- Students applying for B.Ed must behave passed Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters Degree with at least 50% marks. Selection to the course will be done on the basis of entrance test scores.
M.Sc. Information Technology Eligibility
- The students should have completed their B.Sc. degree under a registered University with Chemistry, Biology, and Physics as main subjects with 50% or above marks.
- The marks of admission for this course differ from University to University. In different colleges and Universities, it also conducts entrance exams plus interview for the admission of the students.
Mizoram University Courses Informations
- B.Tech. Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course. While the degree has a major focus on computers and technology, This course differs from a Computer Science degree in that students is also expected to study management and information theory. The duration of the course is four years and its syllabus is divided into eight semesters.
- M.B.A. Information Technology is a postgraduate Information Technology Management course. This M.B.A. degree program covers information technology syllabus in computer science, The coursework also includes accounting, finance, and economics related to the information technologies industry.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for UG and PG courses
- Eligibility standards for admission to Mizoram University are a minimum of 50% marks in class.XII or equivalent from a recognized board or 50% marks in Graduation from a recognized university (PG courses).
- There is a requirement of relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates.
Mizoram University Mizoram Scholarship
Types of Fellowship
RGN Fellowship for SC/ST students only
1) Rs.10,000/p.a. for Humanities & Social Sciences for initial two years and Rs.20,500/-p.a. for remaining.
2) Rs.12,000/-p.a. for Science, Engineering & Technology for initial 2 years and
Rs. 25,000/-p.a. remaining.
Meritorious for Science Students
Maulana Azad National Fellowship for minority students
1) Rs.10,000/p.a. for Humanities & Social Sciences for initial two years and Rs.20,500/-p.a. for remaining tenure.
2)Rs.12,000/-p.a. for Science, Engineering & Technology for initial 2 years and
Rs. 25,000/-p.a. remaining
MZU-UGC fellowship for Non-NET Ph.D. students
i) Rs.10,000/- p.a. for Science
ii) Rs.8,000/- p.a. for Humanities & Social Science
MZU-UGC fellowship for Non-NET M.Phil. students
1)Rs.10,000/p.a. for Humanities & Social Sciences for initial two years and Rs.20,500/-p.a. for remaining.
2)Rs. 12,000/-p.a. for Science, Engineering & Technology for initial 2 years and Rs.25,000/-p.a. remaining.
Mizoram University Placements companies are :
- Tata moto
- Axis bank
- Hdfc bank
- Birla sun life
Some documents are to be attached with the application form it's mandatory
Copy of Class X mark sheet & Certificate
Copy of Class XII mark sheet & Certificate
Copy of Caste Certificate
Copy of Soft copy of other documents in support of claimed educational achievements or experiences, if any, must also be uploaded
Copy of Qualifying Master Degree mark sheet for MPhil/Ph.D. admissions
Award & Ranking
Mizoram University has 94th Ranking and 58th Rank among the Universities in the year 2017 by NIRF of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Mizoram University Mizoram Placement
Mizoram University provides the placements to the students in best companies. Training and placement cells have contacted the best companies for placements and training. Placements cells conduct the various activities for placements like as-:
- National and International conference
- Group Discussion class
- Aptitude class
University refers to the students On-campus and Off-campus drive for placements. University also provides internships in the best companies.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Axis Bank
- Bajaj Allianz
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Tata Motors
- Colgate Palmolive India Ltd
Tanhril, City-: Aizawl
Table of Contents
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018
- BU Bhopal Notification 2020 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU Extends July 2020 Admission Registration Dea... SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2020 JULY 26TH, 2018