Updated On - November 25th 2021, Updated By - Pushpendra
Mizoram University 2022-23 is a central university under the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and was established on July 2, 2001, by the Mizoram University Act of the Parliament of India. University is a member of AIU (Association of Indian University) and it is accredited by the NAAC with an 'A' Grade.
Mizoram University Highlight
|University Name||Mizoram University|
|Accredited by||AICTE, UGC, NAAC-A, AIU|
|Rankings||India NIRF (2022)- 81|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Chancellor||Governer Of Mizoram|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof K.R.S. Sambasiva Rao|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Mizoram University Admission 2022-23
Mizoram University offering admission for various courses like undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Students can apply for admission both online and offline mode. Application forms are available on the official website of Mizoram University.
Students can download the application form. All information and instructions are available on the official website of the University. Students can pay the application fee online and by Demand Draft. Mizoram University has offered a good educational environment on the campus of this university, and this a good quality of advanced education to all students solve real-world problems.
For more information related to Mizoram University Admission 2022-23. Click here
Documents Required for Admission
Copy of Class X mark sheet & Certificate
Copy of Class XII mark sheet & Certificate
Copy of Caste Certificate
Copy of Soft copy of other documents in support of claimed educational achievements or experiences, if any, must also be uploaded
Copy of Qualifying Master Degree mark sheet for MPhil/Ph.D. admissions
University has a well-stocked central library with more than a thousand books. The library has 336 master's degree projects, 11364 volumes of Journals, 107876 approx books. Audio-video facilities are also available in the library.
Information and communication-related services to students, teaching, and non-teaching staff in University.
The guest houses facilities for students parents and special guests
Central Instrumentation Lab
Mizoram University Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are trying to get admission in B.Tech must have passed in (10+2) level examination with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM.
- For admission to MBA, students must have been completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks score.
- To get admission in the B.Arch program, candidates have to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- For admission to B.Tech, students are required to perform in Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination
- To get admission in PG and Doctoral level courses, candidates need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university followed by a personal interview.
- Students applying for B.Ed must behave past Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters Degree with at least 50% marks. Selection to the course will be done on the basis of entrance test scores.
M.Sc. Information Technology Eligibility
- The students should have completed their B.Sc. degree under a registered University with Chemistry, Biology, and Physics as main subjects with 50% or above marks.
- The marks of admission for this course differ from University to University. In different colleges and Universities, it also conducts entrance exams plus interviews for the admission of the students.
Mizoram University Offered Courses
- B.Tech Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course. While the degree has a major focus on computers and technology, This course differs from a Computer Science degree in that students are also expected to study management and information theory. The duration of the course is four years and its syllabus is divided into eight semesters.
- MBA Information Technology is a postgraduate Information Technology Management course. This M.B.A. degree program covers the information technology syllabus in computer science, The coursework also includes accounting, finance, and economics related to the information technologies industry.
Mizoram University Scholarship
Types of Fellowship
RGN Fellowship for SC/ST students only
1) Rs.10,000/pa for Humanities & Social Sciences for the initial two years and Rs.20,500/-pa for remaining.
2) Rs.12,000/-pa for Science, Engineering & Technology for initial 2 years and
Meritorious for Science Students
Maulana Azad National Fellowship for minority students
1) Rs.10,000/pa for Humanities & Social Sciences for the initial two years and Rs.20,500/-p.a. for remaining tenure.
2)Rs.12,000/-pa for Science, Engineering & Technology for initial 2 years and
Rs. 25,000/-pa remaining
MZU-UGC fellowship for Non-NET Ph.D. students
i) Rs.10,000/- pa for Science
ii) Rs.8,000/- pa for Humanities & Social Science
MZU-UGC fellowship for Non-NET M.Phil. students
1)Rs.10,000/pa for Humanities & Social Sciences for the initial two years and Rs.20,500/-pa for remaining.
2)Rs. 12,000/-pa for Science, Engineering & Technology for initial 2 years and Rs.25,000/-p.a. remaining.
Award & Ranking
Mizoram University has 94th Ranking and 58th Rank among the Universities in the year 2017 by NIRF of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Mizoram University Placement
Mizoram University provides placements to the students in the best companies. Training and placement cells have contacted the best companies for placements and training. Placements cells conduct the various activities for placements like as-:
- National and International conference
- Group Discussion class
- Aptitude class
University refers to the students On-campus and Off-campus drive for placements. University also provides internships in the best companies.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Axis Bank
- Bajaj Allianz
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Tata Motors
- Colgate Palmolive India Ltd
Mizoram University Contact Details
Address: Mizoram University Tanhril, Aizawl, Mizoram,
Finance Officer : Prof. Vanlalchhawna
Phone : (Office) 0389-2330649
Librarian : Dr. Lalremsiami
Phone – (0389) 2330640 (O) /(0389) 2320258 (R)
Controller of Examinations: Prof. Lalnuntluanga
Phone: 0389-2330655 (O)
|B.Tech Admission||Apply Now|
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
- JEE- ADVANCED Result 2022 SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2022
- NEET UG Result 2022 LIVE SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2022
- IGNOU July Admission 2022-23 deadline extended ; S... AUGUST 13TH, 2022
- Governor RN Ravi praise TamilNadu Universities AUGUST 5TH, 2022
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022