Updated On - September 23rd 2019, Updated By - Anshika Prakash
The Indian Nursing Council (INC) is a state legislative body for education in the area of paramedics. It is described as an independent body that falls under the Government of India, Ministry of Health, and Family welfare. It was established by the Central Government under section 3 of the Indian Nursing Council Act, 1947. It has rarely taken any reform measures since its formation. Due to this, myriad of nurses were affected. Those nurses practising nursing were greatly touched by such measures. It talks about the abnormalities faced by the nurses due to the reformation. The last reformation happened in the year 2006. The aim of the Indian Nursing Council is to provide consistency in nursing education.
Roles of Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Indian Nursing Council provides a wide range of roles. The idea is to become a recognized nurse throughout the country. The name of the nurses should be registered in the register of Indian Nursing Council. The roles of Indian Nursing Council are mentioned below:-
- The qualification in nursing should not go waste. The name of the nurses must be registered under the book of Indian National Council. If this criterion is met, practising in the domain of nursing has served its purpose. The nursing degree must be acknowledged and accepted all over India.
- It permits the nursing degree in all spheres. Take, for instance, general nursing, health visiting and so on.
- The council may leave the acknowledgement of a medical academy if it fails to meet the standards and norms of Indian Medical Council. (INC)
The goal of the Indian Nursing Council (INC)
The goal is to practice nursing perfectly to get a job in private and government hospitals. The nurse should be aware of her duties. Indian National Council, therefore, emerged to serve the nurses and provide them with the best nursing education. The goal of the Indian Nursing Council (INC) is highlighted below:-
- Organize research as per the nursing needs.
- Build a nursing philosophy and nursing science.
- Integrate the skills from the area of nursing and linked technology to prepare and examine the theory that influences health.
- Display some leadership ability in nursing education.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now