Scientists at the IIT-BHU develop new charging tech for electric vehicles.
Researchers at IIT-BHU have created a novel charging system for electric vehicles (EVs) that costs around half as much as current on-board charger technology and might help down the cost of two- and four-wheeler EVs dramatically.
Researchers from IIT-BHU Varanasi have created an innovative charging method for electric vehicles (EVs) that costs around half of the present on-board charger technology and can help drastically lower the cost of two- and four-wheeler EVs in a ground-breaking project. According to researchers, lab scale development has already been completed at IIT (BHU),and upgradation and commercialization are underway. IIT (BHU) Varanasi developed the technique in partnership with scientists from IIT Guwahati and IIT Bhubaneshwar.
"The rising rates of gas and diesel in the country is troubling for the average man," stated Associate Professor and Chief Project Investigator of the Department of Electrical Engineering, Dr. Rajeev Kumar Singh, when describing the new technique. As the price of petroleum products rises.
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- CUET UG 2022 Registration Last date is Extended... MAY 6TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2022 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- UGC Chairman M. Jagadesh Kumar told the print that... APRIL 22ND, 2022
- Yogi Aditiyanath announced that NEET would be a re... APRIL 21ST, 2022
- There are about 1 lakh applicants for UG Entrance... APRIL 19TH, 2022
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for taking the BEd... APRIL 16TH, 2022
- 85% of admissions in 2022 will be based on Common... APRIL 15TH, 2022
- According to St Stephen's, the CUET score will be... APRIL 14TH, 2022
- The University of Jamia Millia Islamia will accept... APRIL 13TH, 2022
- Tamil Nadu Assembly urges the Centre to withdraw t... APRIL 12TH, 2022
- Applications should be started by registering at c... APRIL 9TH, 2022
- University Entrance Test Scores Accepted By CUCET... JANUARY 28TH, 2022
- All eligible students are notified of admission to... APRIL 7TH, 2022
- Ashoka University last date of admission announced JANUARY 25TH, 2022
- IGNOU Re Registration date Extended JANUARY 17TH, 2022
- Online MBA Programme Launch by IGNOU JANUARY 12TH, 2022
- NTA -Released IIFT MBA Program Results! FEBRUARY 1ST, 2022
- Diploma and Degrees offered by the Ed-Tech Compani... JANUARY 31ST, 2022
- The Anna University semester exam schedule is rele... JANUARY 28TH, 2022
- BHU RET 2022: Registration process for begins on b... JANUARY 28TH, 2022