KCET 2021: Second round seat allotment announced
KEA, Karnataka Examinations Authority announced KCET 2021 allotment status for the second round. Candidate geet direct link to download the KCET 2021 second extended round seat allotment result at the official website kea.kar.nic.in/
Applied candidates must use their CET application number to check the KCET seat allotment 2021 second round. Selected students who get the seat must report at the allotted institute between 28 December 2021 and 30 December 2021 (Upto 5:30 PM).
Note: All the students who fail to report at the institutes' specific time allotted seat will be cancelled.
KCET 2021: Second extended round counselling dates
24 December 2021 (11 am) to 26 December 2021 (upto 11 am)
Surrender of seats allotted in round 1 or 2
On or before 25 December 2021 (5 PM)
Second extended round seat allotment result
27 December 2021 (6 PM)
Dates for reporting colleges
28 December 2021 to 30 December 2021 (Upto 5:30 PM)
How to Check KCET 2021 seat allotment for second extended round
- Visit the KCET 2021 official website - kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link to check the second extended round KCET allotment 2021.
- Enter their Karnataka CET Application number.
- UGCET 2021 seat allotment will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the allotment letter.
The KCET seat allotment 2021 results are announced based on options entered by the aspirants. The second extended round's KCET 2021 option entry portal was open from 24 December 2021 to 26 December 2021.
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- NEET UG Counselling 2021 Registration Process will... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Last date SEED 2022 Registration JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- SRMJEEE Result 2022 Declared Phase 1 JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Kerala University PG Final Phase allotment JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- JNU MBA Admission 2022-24 Application Process JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- The IIM Ahmedabad has a virtual conference for ePG... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Lucknow University, Affiliated Colleges are closed... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- The Dibrugarh University gains ISO certification JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Scientists at the IIT-BHU develop new charging tec... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- Answer key for UCEED 2022 to be released on Januar... JANUARY 24TH, 2022
- IIM Udaipur Is Giving Startup Innovation Grants to... JANUARY 22ND, 2022
- Allahabad University open admission building from... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- new PG program announces by Banaras Hindu Universi... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- Colleges in Puducherry will be closed till January... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- The ICMAI CMA Foundation 2021 exam result have bee... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- IIM Ahmedabad has changed the criteria for getting... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- Osmania University will be closed till January 30... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- Mains (Feb) With assembly elections and rising cov... JANUARY 21ST, 2022
- BHU Starts a new Hindu Studies Course JANUARY 21ST, 2022