Delhi NEET Counselling 2021 dates, admission process announced

Admission in the Delhi MBBS BDS 2021 will be done based on the Delhi NEET 2021 exam scores. The Delhi NEET 2021 counseling will be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee(MCC) and the Gure Giving Singh Indraprasth University(GGSIPU) for admission to MBBS and BDS institutions affiliated with DU or GGSIPU. 

DU NEET admission 2021

Medical Counseling Committee(MCC) will be conducting the counseling online for admission 2021 in Delhi University MBBS/BDS. The counseling procedure will be consisting of two rounds followed by a mop-up round. Candidates will be needed to fill the registration forms to place their names for the counseling process. Based on the NEET-UG rank, available seats, reservation criteria, and other factors, the DU MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be completed.

IPU NEET admission 2021

Guru Govind Singh Indraprasth University(GGSIPU) will be conducting the counseling for the 85% seats reserved under the state's quota. The MCC will do the counseling for the remaining 15% of seats. There will be three rounds in the counseling process for admission. During the counseling process, the candidates will have to fill in the choices of courses and colleges.

All the articles on this website are published in good faith and for general awareness and information purpose only. We do not claim any accuracy and rightness of the information which is available on the Education Dunia. Although, every possible attempt is made to make sure that the content is not deceptive. In case any inaccuracy or otherwise improper,Anyone can is sighted on the website, please report it at feedback@educationdunia.com from official mail Id or domain Id only. Mails from Gmail ids will not be considered.