[m.a] Master Of Arts
- 2 Years
- Post Graduate (PG)
- Full Time
- Course Duration2 Years
- Course TypePost Graduate (PG)
- Type of courseFull Time
SNDT MA Admission: SNDT Women's University, Mumbai offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD courses. SNDT MA Admission allows entry to a two year postgraduate programme focussing on imparting knowledge related to Social Sciences and Humanities. SNDT MA Admission for the session 2023-24 has not been announced by the college yet. It is expected to start from 30 July 2023 (tentatively).
SNDT Women's University being a highly reputed university for women offers best facilities to the students with in-depth knowledge of the subject by experienced professors. SNDT MA Admission would be an ideal choice for you if you want to establish a successful career in Social Science and Humanities and want to complete your masters from a government college.
|Course||Master Of Arts|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|University Name||SNDT Women’s University|
|Location||1, Nathibai Thackersey Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020|
|Course Fees||Rs. 26800 (approx.) varies among specializations|
Should be a female candidate
Should have completed Graduation from any field with a minimum aggregate of 50% cumulative GPA from a recognized university
Should be at least 17 years old
|Average Starting Salary||Rs. 2 Lakh To Rs. 8 Lakh|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance Based|
Why should you opt for SNDT MA Admission?
SNDT was the first university in India which was started dedicatedly for women. The college with its 100+ years of teaching experience offers the best quality education to its students. SNDT MA Admission will provide you theoretical understanding in various disciplines such as management, politics, social studies, psychology, and many more.
SNDT MA Admission will prove to be a good option for those who are thinking of pursuing a PhD degree in the near future. The course will provide an in-depth knowledge of your subject of study which will help you shape your career ahead.
SNDT Women's University MA Admission will help you pave the path towards career options such as Teacher, Professor, Journalism, Marketing, and many more.
SNDT MA Admission Process
Students who are willing to appear for SNDT MA Admission into various specializations need to submit their application form on the official website of Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University's website i.e. sndt.ac.in. You can follow the steps below to complete your admission process:
- Visit the University's official website and create an account.
- Fill out the information asked on the page. Enter the correct details to avoid form rejection.
- Upload the documents asked on the portal in the correct format.
- Select MA as the Course preference.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the application form and retain the application number for future reference.
- Appear for the entrance examination (if applicable).
- Go for the counselling if you are called and confirm your admission within the deadline.
SNDT MA Admission Important Dates
|Registration Started for MA Admission||30 July 2023 (tentative)|
|Registration Last Date for MA Admission||20 August 2023 (tentative)|
|Exam Dates for MA Admission||Not yet announced|
|Exam Results||Not yet announced|
|Counselling Dates||Not yet announced|
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- CGBSE Result Out 2023 MAY 10TH, 2023
- TN Class 12 Results Out Now MAY 8TH, 2023
- up board class 10th and 12th result declared APRIL 25TH, 2023
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022