Master Of Arts In Women’s And Gender Studies (mawgs)
- 2 Years
- Post Graduate (PG)
- Course Duration2 Years
- Course TypePost Graduate (PG)
- Type of courseDistance
IGNOU MAWGS Admission 2023-24: The deadline for the submission of the application form for IGNOU MAWGS admission 2023-24 was 31 March 2023 for the January session. Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS). Applicants who are not able to apply for this course wait for the July session admission. The duration of this course is 2 Years to a Maximum Duration of 5 Years, and there is minimum Age. To pursue this course, the basic eligibility criteria are Students having a Bachelor’s degree. IGNOU and course fee of For MAWGS is Rs. 14,400.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
|IGNOU Re-registration||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Exam form||IGNOU Assignment|
|IGNOU Syllabus||IGNOU Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU Result||IGNOU Fee Structure|
Other IGNOU Important Courses 2023-24
IGNOU MAWGS Admission 2023-24 Latest Updates
- 31 March 2023 was the last date to apply for a Re-registration form on the official website. (Source)
- IGNOU has released the MAWGS Admission 2023-24 on the official website IGNOU.
- Students can apply for MAWGS Admission by visiting the official website till 31 March 2023.
For other information, you can visit the below-stated pages.
IGNOU MAWGS Admission 2023-24 Highlight
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)|
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|Course Fees||INR 14400|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
IGNOU MAWGS Admission 2023
The full name of the MAWGS is Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies, and the duration of this programme is 2 years. Currently, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is accepting fresh admission for the IGNOU MAWGS Admission 2023. So, those who are interested in this course need to fill out the application form before the deadline. 31 March 2023 is the last date to fill out the application form for the IGNOU MAWGS course at the official web portal.
Candidates who are considering to take admission to the IGNOU Master of Arts in Women's and Gender Studies (MAWGS) course must fulfill the eligibility requirements that the officials set. To be eligible for the IGNOU MAWGS course, students must have completed an undergraduate (UG) degree from a recognized university with good marks
Other IGNOU Regional Centre
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- CGBSE Result Out 2023 MAY 10TH, 2023
- TN Class 12 Results Out Now MAY 8TH, 2023
- up board class 10th and 12th result declared APRIL 25TH, 2023
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022