Updated On - October 23rd 2021, Updated By - Lokesh Sharma
Career Options after 10th in Commerce
Best Commerce Courses After 10th Class: If you are confused about selecting the right career option after 10th Commerce. This article tells you about the best career option after Commerce and some professional commerce courses to help build a successful career in Commerce. So, this article will help you to decide the correct career selection after the 10th.
There are various options to choose for a career, but this stream is one of the most demanding in choosing commerce courses. The analysis of commercial & selling practices such as the exchange of goods & services from the seller to the final customer can be viewed as Commerce as a means of instruction.
Since passing the Class 10th board test, several students chose to pursue a career in Commerce. Students interested in Commerce should take Commerce seriously and choose a subject and familiarize themselves with accounting, finance, business studies, economics, and others.
Most students agree that after Class 10, the commerce stream would provide them with a wide variety of job opportunities to pursue after Grade 12, leading to achievement and financial stability.
Subjects covered in the commerce stream are:
- Informatics Practices
- Business Studies
Career Options in Commerce Courses After Class 10th
Commerce is inextricably linked to business, particularly in terms of distribution. Commerce aids in establishing a proper distribution channel and creating a market for surplus goods. The importance of good Commerce in a country's economic growth has already been identified. Job roles offered in Commerce stream are Company Secretary, Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, etc.
Eligibility for commerce after 10th
Some of the institutions prefer admission in the commerce stream based on the result of class 10, but some prefer to take the entrance test of the students applying to take admission in the commerce stream. In most institutions, the eligibility criteria for taking admission to commerce stream is average 60%-80% marks; it can be different depending on the level of the school.
After Class 10th Commerce Courses
Certificate Course in Tally:-
This course complete in 2 years. It is a full-time diploma certificate program. According to the eligibility criteria, students must pass an intermediate level. No entrance test. The admission will be based on the 12 certificate marks sheet. The diploma course certificate amount is between Rs 8,000 to 30,000 for three months. jobs opportunity in the market such as Accounting Associate, Accountant, Accounts Receivable Clerk. , Bookkeeper, Chief Accounting Officer, Quant specialist, Investment banker, etc.
- Business Economics
- Maths (is optional, but important for students to build a better base for higher studies like CA, ICWAI, CFA, etc.,)
|Certificate Course in Tally||2 years||10th||8,500 INR to 30,500|
Career Options after 12th in Commerce (With Mathematics)
- B.Com. Hons
- BA English Literature
- Bachelor’s course in Economics
- BBM Course
- Chartered Accountancy
Professional Course after 12th in Commerce
- CA Course
- CFA Course (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CMA (Cost & Management Accountant)
- CS Course
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
- BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)
- Integrated BBA + MBA program (5 years duration)
- Retail Management (Diploma)
- Bachelor of Design (Accessory)
- Bachelor of Design (Leather)
- Bachelor of Interior Designing
- Bachelor of Product Design
- Bachelor of Textile Design
- Furniture and Interior Design course
- B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education, 4 years long course)
- B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- Diploma in Elementary Education
- Primary Teachers Training course (can follow it up B.Ed.)