Updated On - August 19th 2021, Updated By - Anmol ku singh
Aviation Courses Masters - 2021-22
The Aviation Courses Masters 2021-22 is the Dynamic course and for skilled professionals who are interested in work in the Aviation Fields. This course develops the Knowledge in the students to understand aviation like manufacturing, working, management and repair. The cost of Aviation Courses Masters depends on many things including the policies, fees, and location of the university at which the degree is offered. After completing the course jobs are available in both sectors Public and private.
Aviation Courses Masters In India
Master of Science (M.Sc) program complete in 2 years. while for apply admission in a master of science students must clear bachelor degree level. For admission in Aviation Courses Masters 2021-22, students must carry 55% minimum passing marks. Students have to attend the entrance test for admission. Those applicants are good in this field such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Nursing they can apply for admission. Different colleges have to different policy for entrance test of M.sc course.
Master of Science [M.Sc] in Aviation
The course duration of M.Sc has 2-years post-graduation programs after complete bachelor degree then students can elect to apply the admission for Aviation Courses Masters 2021-22, the average fees for this course INR 10,000 to 54,000.
Top Colleges in India Aviation Courses Masters
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Miranda House, Delhi University
- Fergusson College, [FC] Pune
- Madras Christian College, [MCC] Chennai
- Hindu College, Delhi University
- Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University, New Delhi
- Hans Raj College, Delhi University
- Stella Maris College, Chennai
- Ramjas College, Delhi University
- Gargi College, Delhi University
- The Oxford College of Science, Bangalore
- Mount Carmel College, [MCC] Bangalore
- St Francis College, Hyderabad
- Ramnarain Ruia College, [RRC] Mumbai
- St Wilfred's PG College, [SWPGC] Jaipur
- Kristu Jayanti College, [KJC] Bengaluru
- Kishinchand Chellaram College of Arts, Commerce & Science, [KCCACS] Mumbai
These are the Colleges and University who are provides the admission in the Aviation Courses Masters 2021-22.
|Master of Science [M.Sc] in Aviation||2 years||Post Graduation||10,000 to 54,000|
Table of Contents