Updated On - August 1st 2019, Updated By - Madhumita
Architecture Courses Masters - 2019-2020
Architecture courses are eminent in India. In India, it is popular courses offered by various architecture colleges in India. Basically, Architecture is professional guidance with regard to the execution of construction projects.
Architecture Courses Masters In India
Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) degree completed in 2 years. In this program, all course is divided into 4 semesters. According to the eligibility criteria, students must hold a bachelors degree with 50% marks. Architecture works are to buildings with designing or construction of Parks, Museums, Garden, Theme Parks, etc.
Master of Planning [M.Plan], the course duration for this course is 2-years postgraduation degree programs and admission eligibility for this course is bachelor degree certificate has required to take admission for this course and the approximation fees for this course is INR 55K, to 2.3 Lacs.
Top colleges for Architecture Courses Masters In India
- OP Jindal Global University
- School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
- CEPT University
- Sir JJ College of Architecture
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra (BIT)
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
- Chandigarh College of Architecture
- Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA)
- L. S. Raheja School of Architecture
|Master of Planning [M.Plan]||2 years||Post Graduation||55 K to 2.3 Lacs|
|Master in City and Technology [MaCT]||2 years||Post Graduation||50k to 2.5 Lacs|
|Master of Architecture [M.Arch.] (Landscape Architecture)||2 years||Post Graduation||55 k to 2.2 Lac|
|Master of Planning (Urban and Regional Planning)||1 years||Post Graduation||51k To 3.6 Lacs|
|Master of Architecture [M.Arch.]||2 years||Post Graduation||51 K to 2.2 Lacs|
|Master of Architecture [M.Arch.] (Urban Design)||2 years||Post Graduation||2 Lacs Approx|