Bachelor Of Science
- 3 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Full Time
- Course Duration3 Years
- Course TypeUnder Graduate (UG)
- Type of courseFull Time
Valia College BSc Admission: Valia College of Commerce and Arts provides numerous undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of commerce, arts, and science. The institute also offers BSc Admission to its campus. As per the official website, BSc in Information Technology is being offered by Valia College. Valia College BSc Admission would help you explore the field of computer technology. The BSc degree primarily focuses on subjects such as databases, softwares, and networking.
|Course Name||Bachelor of Science|
|College Name||Valia College of Arts, Commerce, And Science|
|Location||Madhuban Colony, Andheri(W),D. N. Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053|
|Course Fees||Rs. 70,880 for the entire course.|
Should have completed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 45% with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognised board
Students from reserved categories have 5% relaxation in the aggregate marks.
|Admission Process||Merit Based|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 8 Lakh|
The institute doesn't conduct any entrance exam for admission to its courses. The entry to the courses is totally merit based.
Why should you opt for Valia College BSc Admission?
Valia College BSc Admission can be the best option to go for if you are someone looking to pursue your career in the field of Information Technology. Valia College offers BSc in Information Technology as a course for you to pursue and make your career in. The college has a legacy of over 30 years in providing quality education to its students through well qualified faculty members.
Valia College BSc Admission will open doors for you to explore the field of IT and other related fields. After having completed your degree, you can explore your interest in management, data science, engineering, professor, consultant, etc.
Valia College BSc Admission Process
Valia College BSc Admission Process is quite simple and same as any other institute's admission process. The thing to be noted is that the institute does not conduct any entrance exam for admission to its courses. Admission to the BSc course is only merit based. To fill out the application form you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- Click on Programs/Admission and select Admission Link.
- Register as a new user on the website.
- Fill out the form with correct details. Failing to provide the correct details might lead to your application rejection.
- Upload the documents in the format mentioned on the website.
- Select your Course Preference.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the form.
- Keep the Application number with you for future references.
- Since Valia College BSc Admission is merit based, you will be notified if your 10+2 marks satisfy the cut-off marks prepared by the institute.
Once your application is accepted and your admission to the institute is confirmed, you will be notified by the institute about the same. They would help you with the further details.
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- CGBSE Result Out 2023 MAY 10TH, 2023
- TN Class 12 Results Out Now MAY 8TH, 2023
- up board class 10th and 12th result declared APRIL 25TH, 2023
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022