Bachelor Of Science
- 3 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Full Time
- Course Duration3 Years
- Course TypeUnder Graduate (UG)
- Type of courseFull Time
SGTB Khalsa College BSc Admission: Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College is a constituent college of University of Delhi. The College offers various courses in science, commerce, and arts. SGTB Khalsa College offers BSc Admission in various specialisations. Some of the specializations are Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc. The college is one of the best colleges under University of Delhi offering BSc courses.
SGTB Khalsa College BSc Admission is taken through the CUET UG examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and based on the cut-off marks. Students willing to take admission to the college need to appear for CUET UG 2023 and clear the cut-off marks to secure admission in the college.
|Course Name||[B.Sc] Bachelor of Science|
|College Name||Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College|
|Location||University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110007|
Rs. 67000 to Rs. 88600 (Total Course Fees)
Should have passed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 45% from a recognised board
|Average Starting Salary||Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 6 lakhs (based on skills and experience)|
SGTB Khalsa College BSc Admission Process
Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College offers admission to its courses through the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The admission to undergraduate programs is through CUET-UG and to postgraduate programmes through CUET-PG. The admission process is quite simple. In order to appear for CUET UG 2023 examination, follow the steps below:
- Visit CUET UG/PG official website and register there.
- Fill out the UG Admission form with all the details. Do enter the correct details to avoid form rejection.
- Upload scanned copy of the original documents as mentioned on the form page. Some of the documents required are: Aadhar Card, Class 12 scorecard, Class 10 scorecard, etc.
- Submit the application and note down the application number for future reference.
- Appear for the CUET exam as per the schedule and then wait for the counselling session.
- If you pass the cut-off marks in CUET UG examination then register for counselling on DU University's official website selecting your preferred course and SGTB as your preferred college.
- Appear for the counselling session and secure your admission in DU's top college.
SGTB Khalsa College BSc Admission Important Dates 2023
|9 February 2023||CUET UG 2023 Registration Started|
|11 April 2023||CUET UG 2023 Registration Last Date (extended)|
|21 May 2023 - 31 May 2023||CUET UG 2023 Exam Dates|
|3rd Week of June (Tentative)||CUET UG 2023 Results|
|15 July 2023 to 20 August 2023 (Tentative)||CUET UG 2023 Counselling|
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- CGBSE Result Out 2023 MAY 10TH, 2023
- TN Class 12 Results Out Now MAY 8TH, 2023
- up board class 10th and 12th result declared APRIL 25TH, 2023
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022