SNCSNS Nursing Admission 2023-24:Sum Nursing College and Sum Nursing School (SNCSNS) will soon start the admission form for the General Nursing and Midwifery course. Students can check the official website daily for more information regarding admission to the General Nursing and Midwifery Programme.
The college was established in 2004. General Nursing and Midwifery are available at Sum Nursing College and Sum Nursing School. The college admits students to a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. For admission, students must go to the university's official website.
SNCSNS Nursing Admission Latest Updates
- SNCSNS Nursing Application form will release soon.
SNCSNS Nursing Admission Highlights
|Course Name||[GNM] General Nursing and Midwifery|
|College Name||Sum Nursing College|
|Location|| K-8, Kalinga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 10 Lakh|
- Anganwadi Programme
- Material Purchase Logistics Jobs
- Teaching and Education
- Travel and Tourism Nursing Jobs
- Forensic Jobs
- Hospitality Jobs
- TV & News
- Brand Representative & Hyper
- Madam, In-charge & Helper
- Receptionist & Entry Operator
- Sale-purchase Assistant
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Emergency Room Nurse & Midwife Nurse
- Forensic Nursing
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Teacher & Junior Lecturer
- Travelling Nurse
SNCSNS Nursing Admission 2023-24
GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery, and it is a 3.5-year diploma programme. The application form is expected to be available in August and September. The course admission is based on the entrance exam only which is conducted by the college and on the basis of the scores the merit list is released and students need to clear the merit list in order to get admission. The basic eligibility criteria are the student needs to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Sum Nursing College GNM Admission Process
For Applying to General Nursing and Midwifery Programme at Sum Nursing College and Sum Nursing School (SNCSNS) in the year 2023, students are required to visit the official website @www.soa.ac.in/snc.
- Students need to fill in the SNCSNS Nursing application form.
- After registration, The college will prepare a merit list based on students' marks in the NEET exam and publish it on the official website.
- Applicants who have their on the merit list can go towards the next round.
- After counselling, the candidate has to submit the document and fee payment.
SNCSNS Nursing Admission: Eligibility Criteria
There are important things that students need to consider before applying to the GNM course. If students want to take admission to general nursing and Midwifery, they must meet the SNCSNS eligibility criteria. Students can find the eligibility criteria for this course.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with English as a mandatory subject, Somehow those students who have completed science are given more preference.
- The Aspirant must have a registered ANM with the minimum qualifying marks.
- The Candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 40% marks in Vocational Stream health care.
SNCSNS Nursing Application Form 2023
GNM college will soon release the application form for admission to General Nursing and Midwifery course. The SNCSNS Nursing admission forms will soon be available on the college's official website. To get admission, it is mandatory to fill out the application form before the last date of it. Students are required to fill out the all required details and the form should be correct. The application fee for general category students is Rs 300/-.