Updated On - February 6th 2023, Updated By - Aksh
SMS Medical College Admission 2023: In Jaipur, Rajasthan, SMS Medical College is a government-run medical school that opened its doors in 1947. It is connected with the Rajasthan University of Health and Sciences (RUHS),Jaipur, and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The institution has a sports facility to keep the students healthy and fit. As an alternative to indoor games like chess, ludo, carom, etc. A basketball court, a Tennis court, and a Cricket field are all part of the sports complex. Students have access to the college gym if they so want. Additionally, the college features a swimming pool.
SMS Medical College Admission 2023
The SMS Medical College's undergraduate programme offerings include MBBS and BDS. Passing the class 12th exam with English, Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, and Chemistry as core subjects, together with a minimum grade of 45-50%, is required for admission to the MBBS and BDS programmes.
Applicants seeking admissions must have taken the NEET exam. The NEET qualifying test will continue to be the only one utilized for admissions, and no other entrance exam scores will be considered. 15% of the total seats available in each course are filled through the All India Quota of NEET ranks, and the remaining 85% will be filled through the State Level Quota by applicants claiming Rajasthan as their place of residence.
Valid Scores in NEET Examinations followed by Counseling
The SMS Medical College in Jaipur provides courses leading to the degrees of MBBS, BDS, MD, DM, and M.Ch.
- Candidates interested in applying to the MBBS and BDS programmes must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and Chemistry as their primary courses and must have achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 45-50% on their Higher Secondary Examination(10+2).
- NEET exam is used to choose applicants for MBBS and BDS programmes.
- Candidates who have been selected for further consideration based on their NEET scores must attend a centralized counseling session led by RUHS(Rajasthan University of Health and Sciences).
- To be eligible for PG courses, candidates must hold an MBBS degree that has been approved by MCI.
- According to NEET PG rankings, admissions to MD, MS, and PG Diploma programmes will be made, and counseling will follow by the Medical Education Department, Jaipur.
- Candidates must apply based on their NEET scores in order to be considered for admission to the DM and M.Ch Super Specialty programmes.
- On the official websites of the conducting authorities, all candidates must register online for counseling.
- After candidates show up for counseling as scheduled and pay the required fee amount, final admissions will be distributed.
SMS Medical College UG Admission Important Key Points
- Subject to later eligibility requirements being satisfied, applicants for the admission exam who will be taking their class 12th final exam in May 2022 may apply for session 2023-24.
- For students to be considered NEET eligible, they must achieve at least 45-50% in the General category and a minimum of 40% for the Reserved category.
- Candidates must meet Rajasthan State's domicile eligibility requirements in order to apply for state-level counseling.
SMS Medical College PG Admission
SMS Medical College also provides postgraduate MS, MD, and diploma programmes in a range of disciplines. To be eligible, students must have completed their MBBS in a facility that has received MCI recognition. Only the NEET PG score is used to determine eligibility for all PG courses and the Diploma. Candidates who have valid NEET PG rankings are eligible to participate in the counseling process, which is being held by the Medical Education Department in Jaipur.
50% of the available seat Candidates from state colleges and teachers and medical officers employed by the Rajasthani government are allowed to apply for postgraduate seats. Candidates from Rajasthan University/RUHS will fill the remaining 50% of the positions.
Biochemistry, Medicine, Anaesthesia, Pharmacology, Dermatology, Physiology, Preventive and Social Medicine, Paediatrics, Radiodiagnosis, Psychiatry, T.B Chest diseases, and Pathology.
Valid Scores in NEET Examinations followed by Counseling
General surgery, Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and Orthopaedics
Medical Radio Diagnosis, Medical Radiography Technology, and Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases.
SMS Medical College PG Admission Important Key Points
- To be eligible for admission, all MS, MD, and PG Diploma students must finish their required rotational internship on or before April 30, 2022.
- Before the start of the next session, they must also get permanent registration from MCI/State Medical Councils and submit it.
- A computer-based admission exam called NEET PG is offered in 41 locations throughout the nation.
SMS Medical College Special Programme Admission
The institute also provides DM and M.Ch Super Specialty programmes that last 3 years and are available in a variety of specialities. Candidates must hold a relevant MD/MS degree from a university that has been approved by MCI in order to be eligible to apply for admission. Admission will only be open to those who receive a qualifying score on the NEET qualifying exam. There will be a counselling method used for seat allocation.
Cardiology and Nephrology
Valid Scores in NEET-SS Examinations followed by Counseling
Neurology, Neuro-Surgery, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Plastic Surgery, CT-Surgery, and Paediatric Surgery
SMS Medical College Admission Process 2023
On the designated dates, all applicants for centralized counseling for UG and PG programmes must register on the official websites of the relevant officiating body.
For MBBS and BDS Counseling Process
Candidates must register by the deadlines given in order to participate in the Medical Education Department's online counseling for MBBS and BDS.
- Candidates who meet NEET eligibility requirements must register at rajugmedical2018.org or www.ruhsraj.org.
- All qualified applicants must pay a registration fee of INR 2000 (INR 1200 for SC/ST candidates with Rajasthan state residency) either online through Internet banking, using a debit card, credit card, or at any e-Mitra CSC kiosk location.
- Candidates must register by including the essential relevant information, uploading the required relevant documents, and admission fee.
- A merit list of the selected candidates will be posted on the official websites during the counseling process, and it will be this list that will be used for document verification and medical/dental college allocation.
- Candidates must appear at the RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College),Jaipur, following the counseling rounds for the deposit of original papers and Demand Drafts for the required fees in order to get their final allotment.
For MD, MS and PG Counseling Process
- Candidates who have completed NEET PG must register at either www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rajprepg2018.org.
- There are two steps to the registration procedure.
Part I, the registration fee must be paid with a debit card/credit card, online banking, or e-Mitra Kiosk.
- The registration fee is payable in the amount of INR 3000. (INR 1500 for SC/ST category of Rajasthan State).
- Press "Submit" after providing the other required information-name, email address, test results, and the stream you chose.
- Once the fee payment has been processed successfully, a new Registration ID/Password, and fee payment transaction ID will be shown. Note it down for future use.
- Using your registration information, register for Part II by filling out your personal and academic information.
- Scan the required relevant documents, then upload them together with the registration form.
- Candidates must report to the designated institute after submitting their applications and provide original documentation for verification in order to confirm their admissions.
NOTE: The application form is not editable after the applicant clicks "Final Submit."
SMS Medical College Scholarships
The SMS Medical college offers a number of scholarships to deserving students who are less fortunate financially. Following are the categories for which scholarships are awarded:
- Scholarships awarded on the basis of merit: At the start of the academic year, students can submit an application for a scholarship.
- EWS: Students who fall within the category of "Economically Weaker Students" may seek the administration for a fee exemption.
SMS Medical College Facilities
A top-notch SMS college should have a strong research programme with many research labs available at SMS Medical college.
Over 500 readers can comfortably fit in the institute's library. A total of 64,150 volumes are housed on the 4 levels of the library building. Students at the institution can access a variety of online study tools thanks to the college's E-Library service. Online journals, PDFs, e-books, and other study materials are all available for students to download and read.
For boys and girls, the college offers separate hostels. Over 500+ students can stay in the boys' hostel, while over 200+ students can stay in the girls' hostel. There is good ventilation in the hostel rooms with water and power available constantly.
SMS Medical College Admission Contact Details
- Address: New Sms Campus Rd, Gangawal Park, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0141-2518821
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Apply Now Apply Now
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Jankipuram, Uttar Pradesh
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2023
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021
- Answer Key for CAT 2021 DECEMBER 9TH, 2021
- NLSIU invites for the LLM and Integrated Ph.D. pro... FEBRUARY 19TH, 2019
- Shiv Nadar University organizing the fest "BREEZE... FEBRUARY 15TH, 2019