Master Of Business Administration
- 2 Years
- Post Graduate (PG)
- Full Time
- Course Duration2 Years
- Course TypePost Graduate (PG)
- Type of courseFull Time
NICM MBA Admission: Natesan Institute of Co-Operative Management, commonly known as NICM, Chennai is a public (Government) college offering courses like MBA Admission. The Institute is among the 19 co-operative institutes run by the National Council for Cooperative Training. The institute aims at providing top quality training to the cooperative members. If you are someone looking to pursue your MBA from a Government College, then NICM MBA Admission might be a good choice for you.
The course duration is of 2 years and the fees for each year is Rs. 36000 i.e. Rs. 18000 per semester. Natesan Institute MBA Admission is taken through TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) and qualifying students are admitted to the institute for the course.
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|College Name||Natesan Institute of Cooperative Management|
|Location||2377A, Block R, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040|
|Course Fees||Rs. 72000 (Total Course Fee)|
Should have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks
|Average Starting Salary||Rs. 2 Lakhs to Rs. 10 Lakhs|
|Admission Process||Entrance Based|
Natesan Institute MBA Admission Process
For Natesan Institute MBA Admission, students are required to appear for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET). The admission to the course will be given based on the marks scored by the students in the said examination. The process for applying for the admission is as follows:
- Visit the official website of TANCET.
- Create a new account with your email address.
- Click the given button to start the application process and fill the admission form.
- Fill in the correct details related to you, family, education and other details.
- Upload the mentioned documents in the same format as mentioned on the website.
- Review the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee and submit the form.
Note down the Application number for future reference. Appear for the TANCET 2023 examination and perform well to clear the cut-off marks and get admission to Natesan Institute and other colleges affiliated to Anna University.
Natesan Institute MBA Admission Important Dates 2023
NICM MBA Admission was announced on 1 February 2023 and the last date for registering for TANCET 2023 was 28 February 2023.
|1 February 2023||TANCET 2023 Registration Started|
|28 February 2023||TANCET 2023 Registration Last Date (extended)|
|25 March 2023||TANCET 2023 Exam Dates|
|14 April 2023||TANCET 2023 Results|
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- CGBSE Result Out 2023 MAY 10TH, 2023
- TN Class 12 Results Out Now MAY 8TH, 2023
- up board class 10th and 12th result declared APRIL 25TH, 2023
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022