Bachelor Of Education
- 2 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Full Time
- Course Duration2 Years
- Course TypeUnder Graduate (UG)
- Type of courseFull Time
It was established in 2007 at Loyola College of Education, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Students can build a career in teaching by taking courses at the Private Educational Institute. NAAC has accredited the Loyola College of Education with an A grade. Bachelor of Education degrees are offered by Loyola College of Education, Chennai.
Loyola College of Education BEd Admission 2023 Latest Update
- Loyola College will soon open B.Ed Admission. Interested candidates can apply at @www.lcechennai.edu.in.
- Loyola College of Education BEd admission prospectus. PDF
Loyola College of Education BEd Highlights
|Course Name||[B. Ed] Bachelor of Education|
|College Name||Loyola College of Education|
|Official Website||Loyola College of Education|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 8 Lakh|
Loyola College of Education B.Ed Admission 2023-24
Loyola College of Education B.Ed Admission process for a bachelor of Education degree will start in June 2023. The application form will be available at the college's web portal and interested students are required to fill this form before the last date to become eligible for admission. Students need to read PROSPECTUS before filling out the application form. Applicants must have entered only their Mobile Number & Email Id for the online registration. Admission 2023 will start soon for the B.Ed programme admission 2023. The admission is based on the qualifying exam scores of the candidates.
For BEd Admission students who easily apply to BEd courses need to complete the 10th, 12th, and 3 years of a bachelor's degree. They get the PG courses and also can apply to the BEd programme. There is no age limit to get admission to the BEd programme. The BEd programme has opened the path of the Teaching line. It is a 2-year duration.
Loyola College of Education BEd Application Form 2023
Students attached the recent passport-size photograph in JPG format within 80 KB. For the UG Programmes students must have completed 10+2 and if applicants apply for the PG Programmes need to Graduation completed. Need to submit Community Certificate students not applicable for OC applicants. Students are to submit the BAPTISM CERTIFICATE & a letter from PARISH PRIEST For Roman Catholic and Dalit Roman Catholics. Students need to submit a scanned copy of each document in black and white and within 200 KB in size. Students will make a payment for B.Ed Tuition Fees of Rs. 42500/-.
- 10th, 12th, undergraduate and postgraduate,
- Transfer certificate,
- Community Certificate,
- Migration certificate,
- Aadhar card,
- Fitness Certificate.
- Upload a passport-size photo and signature.
- If any students want ample information visit to college's official website.
Loyola College of Education BEd Fees
|Tuition Fees||INR 42,500|
|Application Fees||INR 500|
Loyola College of Education BEd Admission Contact details
- Address: Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034
- Phone: 044 2817 8416
Some Other Universities List:
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- CGBSE Result Out 2023 MAY 10TH, 2023
- TN Class 12 Results Out Now MAY 8TH, 2023
- up board class 10th and 12th result declared APRIL 25TH, 2023
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022