Updated On - February 15th 2023, Updated By - Aksh
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering Admission 2023: The APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) has released the AP ICET 2023 exam dates. On May 25 and 26, 2023, Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati will hold the AP ICET on behalf of APSCHE to provide admission to the MBA and MCA programmes in the state of Andhra Pradesh abbreviated as AP. The probable start date for the registration procedure is the second week of February 2023. Candidates can visit the official website at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx for further information.
GVP College of Engineering Admission 2023
Admissions for the Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering will take place in 2023. The admissions process for ME/M.Tech will be based on GATE 2023 results. The dates for GATE 2023 are set for February 4 through February 12, 2023. On the official website, gate.iitk.ac.in, candidates may view the schedule for the GATE 2023 exams.
Since its establishment in 1996, GVP College of Engineering in Visakhapatnam has swiftly become one of the state's most favoured private engineering schools. The NAAC awarded the college an A for accreditation in 2009, and the UGC granted it "Autonomous" status.
The associated university, JNTU-K, Kakinada, has designated 8 departments of the GVP College of Engineering as Research Centers. The college offers 7-UG programmes, and 13-PG programmes. 5 of the 7 UG programmes are approved by the NBA in accordance with Outcome Based Education (OBE),while five PG programmes have submitted applications to the NBA in accordance with OBE.
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering Admission Process
At the undergraduate level, GVP College of Engineering provides B.Tech and B.Tech (Lateral),and at the graduate level, M.Tech and MCA. Following a personal interview, candidates are chosen based on their performance in the entrance exam.
Eligible applicants must participate in the EAMCET, which is held by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, to be admitted to B.Tech and B.Tech (Lateral) programmes. The GATE and ICET exams are required to be taken by applicants for M.Tech and MCA admissions, respectively.
GVP College of Engineering B.Tech Admission
For those looking to pursue a career in engineering at the undergraduate level, the Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering offers the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech). Four years worth of courses are available. The type of specialities chosen by candidates will determine the intake capacity. Additionally, the college provides a 3-year B.Tech (Lateral) in Chemical Engineering.
Students must first complete their 10+2 standard or equivalent in the relevant disciplines with the minimum marks needed by the college. Then, the qualified applicants must show up for the Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET),which is held by the Andhra Pradesh government, followed by an individual interview.
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering Admission Key Points
- In the EAMCET, merit determines the distribution of 70% of the seats.
- Management/NRI applicants are eligible for 30% of the available seats.
Passed the intermediate(10+2) exam administered by the Government of Andhra Pradesh's Board of Intermediate Education with the elective subjects of math, physics, and chemistry.
Robotics, Data Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, and Civil Engineering
Diploma/pass in the 10+2 exam in core topics of physics, chemistry, and mathematics from any reputable institution.
Engineering specialties include computer science,
chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, information technology, robotics engineering, electronic & communication engineering, data science, civil engineering, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
GVP College of Engineering M.Tech Admission 2023
The college also offers a Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme at the postgraduate level. This 2-year programme is offered by the college with eleven distinct concentrations.
Candidates must take the General Aptitude Test abbreviated as GATE in Engineering in order to pursue a Master of Technology (M.Tech). The college would then call the shortlisted applicants to schedule an interview. The candidates must, however, have completed and graduated with a bachelor's degree in a relevant field with minimal marks determined as the cut-off by the college.
A Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Technology from an accredited university in the relevant field.
Computer Science and Engineering, VLSI Design & Embedded System, Thermal Engineering, Communication Engineering and Signal Processing, Power System & Automation, Power Electronics and Drives, Structural Engineering, and Infrastructure Engineering and Construction Management
Software Development and Application Process
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering Key Facts
- made quick progress in academic achievements, receiving several Gold Medals at the University level in a row from excellent and devoted teachers from top-tier universities in the nation.
- For worthy candidates, scholarships are provided.
- A 3rd of the faculty holds PhD degrees, while a fourth is pursuing one.
- Students are accepted into reputable institutions both inside and outside of the nation.
- Achievements at the university and inter-university levels in both sports and cultural activities. A few of the athletes play for national teams.
- 35+ companies, including some of the leading software and core engineering businesses, recorded a 90-95% placement rate.
- Major governmental and commercial organizations are provided consulting services.
- Admission is done mostly through the A.P State Council of Higher Education's Common Entrance Test and sometimes through college administration.
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering Application Process
- To register, interested applicants must go to the respective portal of the organizations responsible for holding the entrance exams, depending on the course students have chosen.
- Complete the application process, then show up for the exam.
- Additionally, students may access, fill out, and submit your application online at http://www.gvpce.ac.in/, the college's official website. Upload relevant document's scan copy.
- The connected university may require the candidates to appear at the interviews conducted for particular courses.
- send the relevant documents for verification after the interview.
- Pay the required fees to enroll in the programme.
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering Placements
As one of Andhra Pradesh's top engineering schools, the college is renowned for its employment prospects. The graduates of the Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering were effectively placed in renowned organizations in nearly every academic year by receiving extremely good wage packages from roughly 30+ companies.
About Gayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering
To create highly qualified engineering graduates who possess the necessary knowledge—both theoretical and practical—as well as the social consciousness to make a meaningful contribution to society's advancement throughout their preferred field of endeavour.
To carry out research, innovation, and development activities in the science and engineering sectors in areas relevant for now-applicable use as well as for building or bolstering fundamental knowledge.
To develop into and maintain a centre of excellence for technological research and education using a comprehensive strategy.
GVP College of Engineering Admission Contact Details
- Address: Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - 530048
- Phone: 91-891-2739507
- Fax: 91-891-2739605
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Apply Now Apply Now
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Jankipuram, Uttar Pradesh
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2023
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021
- Answer Key for CAT 2021 DECEMBER 9TH, 2021
- NLSIU invites for the LLM and Integrated Ph.D. pro... FEBRUARY 19TH, 2019