MBA Healthcare Management:- One needs to enroll into a useful study programme to get the best from the career. A detailed overview of the topic will help to make coordination between the students and the course. MBA Healthcare Management is the most important degree to serve the related industry. This is available in many colleges. Here is a discussion on the same to get to know the details. It will help to give an overview of the course.
|Course Name|| Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospital Management|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in any field with 50% marks|
|Course Duration||Two years|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Course Fees||3 k to 2.9 lakh|
|Average Salary||2 lakh to 10 lakh|
- One must have a Bachelor's degree before enrolling the post-graduation
- This enrolment will be helpful to open doors for working in the health industry
- Master of Business Administration Healthcare Management is a useful course for increasing experience in the management industry. So interest in the discipline will be a must.
- One must pass CAT/MAT/GMAT/SAT and other entrance exams for getting admission
- The student must have at least fifty percent marks in the bachelor's degree
- The candidate should be eligible to pass the interview and group discussion session
Top selections can be:
- Institute of Health Management in Jaipur
- Rai University in Ahmedabad
There are other colleges and universities in the country also. One can opt for studying in a foreign country for the same. Select which you want.
The course fee has a wide range to follow. It starts from around 1.5 lakhs and ranges up to 16 lakhs.
- Completion of the course will offer a huge opportunity to join top corporate industries. Designations which are offered to a Masters of Business Administration Healthcare Management are
- CEO of private hospitals
- CEO of super-specialty hospitals
- Director of any health clinic
- Healthcare Manager in corporate hospitals like INK and AMRI and so on
- Cipla, Frankross, and Apollo seeks such postgraduates
Duration of the Post-Graduation course
The course has a tenure of two years just like other post-graduation programmes. It includes workshops, internships, and projects in the allotted years.
The salary varies. It is not any certain amount that is fixed for all posts and healthcare-related corporate industry. It will increase with experience. At first, the salary will be around 2.5 lakhs per annum. But afterward, it will be around 12 to 40 lakhs per annum. If it is in the first world country, then it might be in crores also.
The course has two years stretch of time. It is divided into various semesters. The course includes subjects like discussed here. These are
- Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Communication and Interview Preparation
- Managerial Economics
- Human resource management
- Principals of management
- Strategic Management
- Cost Accounting
- Quantitative techniques
- Integrative Manager
- Innovation Management
- Hospital Operation
- Planning and designing healthcare facilities
- Quality management in hospitals and healthcare
- Material management and equipment management
- Revenue cycle management in healthcare
- HR in hospital
- Planning and Designing of healthcare facilities
- HR in hospital
Subjects might alter, increase or decrease concerning the choice of the institution. Select a preferable one for the best job placement after completion of the study.